✨ DUCK✨2

As tension thickened around Sunoo, the group huddled close, their worry palpable. But outside the coop area, Jungwon and Ni-Ki remained aloof, their indifference evident.

Jungwon: Sunoo is such an attention seeker.

Nayeon, fueled by protective instinct, charged towards Jungwon, followed by Jaeyun, Heeseung, and Seonmi, culminating in a slap echoing through the shed.

Jungwon: Why did you slap me?

Nayeon: Stay away from Sunoo. Do you understand me? *pushes Jungwon*

Jungwon: You think I'm scared of you, Nayeon? *pushes Nayeon back but again gets pushed back by Jaeyun*

Jaeyun: If you're looking for a fight, fight with someone with the same level of energy.

Jungwon: Tch. You bastard. Are you insulting me? Your whole family is foul-mouthed.

Jaeyun: You want a piece of me?

Jungwon: *grabbing Jaeyun's collar* Bring it on.

Seonmi: Hey. Don't fight. You'll get punished by the Masters.

Ni-Ki: Can you stop acting like you're our leader? Get lost, okay. *pushes Seonmi*

Heeseung: *pushes Ni-Ki*

Ni-Ki: This is none of your business.

As tempers flared, Heeseung and Ni-Ki locked eyes in a silent standoff, each refusing to back down.

*Dang..... Dang..... Dang.....*

Hye Kyo: It's time for lunch. Please go to the dining room to eat together.

Nayeon: *to Jungwon* Asshole.

Heeseung: *concerned* Are you hurt?

Seonmi: I'm fine. Thanks.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

As the group settled into the dining room, anticipation for the meal ahead filled the air.

Rowoon: Please enjoy your meal.

However, their excitement quickly turned to disappointment as they discovered an unexpected twist in their lunch.

Yoomi: Uh, why is this so salty?

Jaeyun: Whoa. This bread is so hard. I can hit people's heads with it.

Jihyo: This tastes nothing like breakfast. It's not okay.

Jongseong: Our parents didn't pay an expensive tuition fee for us to eat this. You're clearly cheating us.

Sumin: Who's responsible for this? Can that person cook us new ones?

Rowoon: No one will get new food. If you don't eat, you will have to put up with your hunger until the next meal.

Bora: Then, will dinner be like this?

Rowoon: *smiling* Food is all the same. *bow and left the place*

Despite the disappointment, Seonmi and Heeseung began to eat, determined to quell their hunger, much to Bora's disbelief.

Bora: How can you guys eat it?

Seonmi: Like Master Rowoon said, if we don't eat, we'll have to put up with our hunger until the evening.

With a sense of resignation, some students reluctantly followed suit, while others found humor in the situation.

Sunghoon: *to Jongseong* Look. *banging the plate with the bread* I can almost make a craving out of it.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::