004

"Your room is a mess!" I groaned as I watched Yuji stuff his clothes and mangas haphazardly into his suitcase.

"Yeah, well that doesn't matter." He shrugged, a wide grin stretching across his face. Some form of excitement and driven purpose had replaced his anxiety. I realized after his grandfather's death, he felt like he had no direction. That was, until his normal life was taken over by a world of sorcerers and curses. He tried several times to explain everything to me, but I simply couldn't completely comprehend it.

I was okay with that, though. I was okay with living a plain life. As long as I had Yuji. I giggled, watching him sit on his suitcase so that it was possible to pull the zipper shut. After he was done, he ran over and pounced on me, peppering my face in kisses.

"Feeling better, Angel?" He smiled as he pressed a soft, caring kiss to my lips and I returned his grin before slowly kissing him back as he played with my h/l h/c hair.

"Uh hmm!" I hummed in response as I nodded before sighing and burying my face in his chest. "Do you have to go, Yuji? I'm going to miss you."

"I wish I could stay. But I have to learn how to control this power, Y/n..." He confessed, his voice turning serious. "I have to get stronger. To save more people, and lead them to their proper deaths, so when I die, I'm surrounded by people who care about me."

His arduous passion was always something I admired. He was so selfless. I hummed in response, resting my face in the crook of his neck and taking in his warmth. "I'll miss you too, though Angel. So very much..."

I smiled, feeling my cheeks burn red at his words. I've never had a boyfriend who truly cared for me like Yuji did. To put my needs before his own.

Slowly, I sat up, knowing he would need to leave very soon. "Don't go finding any pretty girls in the city, Yuji. There'll be a lot." I teased.

Yuji scoffed. "I won't look at a single one of them!" He yelled seriously in defense and I laughed before the time came for me to say goodbye to him.

He pulled his suitcase up right and kicked it onto his wheels before the door opened and a tall, lenky man with a blindfold over his eyes opened the door. Soft looking, messy white hair stuck out over the blindfold and I blinked twice.

How is he not running into things right now...?

No matter. It seemed like anything was possible.

"Ready to go, Itadori?" The man asked, his voice smooth and almost playful.

"Almost." He grinned before turning to me and bending down so that he could press one last kiss to my lips. I rose up onto my tiptoes to kiss him back and I smiled.

"Go kick some ass, Yuji."

He laughed, rubbing the back of his head. "You bet I will! I'll text you everyday and call you every night!"

The white haired man shook his head and smirked, grabbing Yuji by the forearm and dragging him out. I watched them both leave and I sighed, my happy smile slowly giving way to a tired frown. "Please, be careful." I whispered into the quiet, empty night before I started my journey home.