006

                "Hurt me and tell me you're mine. I don't know why, but I like it. Scary? My God, you're divine"

Rain pounded relentlessly down on the black SUV as I sat in the back, shifting frequently so my thighs didn't stick to the leather seats.

The man driving seemed middle-aged with squareish glasses and sunken in cheeks. He was entirely silent and I pursed my lips slightly as I thought. 

"So...am I going to be the only one at Jujutsu High without—what is it?—cursed technique?" I finally broke the quiet and the man glanced at me in the rear view mirror as he turned down a discreet path through a wooded area. 

"Well, there is currently one student enrolled who technically does not have her own technique. She uses cursed objects to see and fight. However, she has been practicing since her early teenage years. You are not coming as a student, but as a tenant. You need to be protected." He explained and I sighed.

"It's so unfair..." I muttered to myself, silently wondering if I could ever train to be a sorcerer like the other girl who apparently was born like me. Even if I could, I wasn't certain I wanted to. 

Soon, we rounded a corner and arrived at Jujutsu High where Yuji waited for me by the entrance. "Y/n! Finally! You're here!" he called, ecstatic. 

As the man parked, I climbed out of the car and walked over to him, smiling tiredly. "Mhm!" I grabbed my luggage from the trunk of the SUV before I turned to see Gojo approaching. 

"Welcome, Miss Y/n . I mean, I assume you know who I am already, but I'm Satoru Gojo. I'll show you to where you'll be staying, then you and I have to have a conversation with the principal, k?"

I looked up at him and nodded. Jeez, why is he so tall? 

Gently kissing Yuji on the cheek, I spared him another small grin and subtly blew him a kiss before I followed Gojo to where my dorm was. He watched me with a sly smile as I tossed my suitcase down on the bed.

"Well, Y/n, my quarters happens to be right beside yours. So, should you ever be in trouble, just knock on the wall or call my name. Sukuna will probably start crying when he sees me!" Gojo mused, tracing his finger along his defined jawline. "Plus, I'll be able to sense when he's near."

I cocked an eyebrow. I could tell Gojo was a powerful sorcerer, yet somehow I doubted he would cause Sukuna to cry.

"Alright. Thank you." I replied, not detesting any of his playful jests.

"Mmk. Just come and get me when you're all unpacked." He said and waved his hand nonchalantly before disappearing down the hall, leaving me alone. 

Sighing, I turned and began to put away my clothes. This isn't what I wanted at all. But maybe it was for the best. I was willing to do anything for Yuji. 

After the tedious task of putting away all my clothes and luggage, I noticed a small, neatly folded up paper at the bottom of my suitcase. I cocked an eyebrow inquisitively as I reached down and unfolded the paper. 

I felt my heart drop to my stomach at the sight of what was before me. 

My Y/N,

          I suppose I'll allow you to know: Tonight at 11 PM, as the little brat I'm trapped in is about to fall asleep, I'm going to take over his body and tear his heart. I can live without it. Yuji Itadori? He will die. That is, unless you come see me in the courtyard at this exact time. Tell no one. Bring no one along, or else say goodbye to your puny companion. 

Most Love,

Ryomen Sukuna.