014

"What were you thinking telling that curse that you were a Jujutsu Sorcerer? You had a cursed object, sure, obviously you had no idea how to manipulate it." Nanami remarked, pouring piping hot black coffee into two mugs. 

"Well...I thought, maybe... it would scare him off, or something." I swallowed back my nervousness, glancing down as Nanami slid me a mug of coffee. 

"You're wrong about that...I assume you're from Jujutsu High, no?  Have they taught you nothing? Curses, most of them are least, are not humanoid. They are a manifestation of human fear, wickedness...and evil..." Nanami corrected, shaking his head.  He gazed out the window wall of his city penthouse, the city lit with streaks of white and red from the traffic. 

"I see... at Jujutsu High, they...don't really take me seriously. I have no cursed technique. The closest thing I have to training in combat is a karate class I took when I was five." I frowned, glancing down at the coffee and then back to the tall, blonde man as he ran his hand through his hair. "Do you have any cream and sugar, Mr. Nanami?"

He nods, sliding me a small container of cream and some sugar as he takes a sip of his black. 

"If you're supposed to be at Jujutsu High now, why aren't you there? Is anyone looking for you?" Nanami inquired.

"Uhm...I guess I sometimes accidentally trigger Sukuna to come out of his vessel...my boyfriend...Yuji Itadori. He made a binding vow with me. I'm a danger to everyone there. And as far as people looking for me, I don't know." I shrugged, taking small sips from my coffee and sniffling, the rain having caused me to catch a little cold. 

"Intriguing, I see." He circled around the island counter in his kitchen to stand beside where I sat on a stool. "That's an incredibly dangerous situation for you to be in, Miss L/n. Perhaps I could teach you a few simple self defense tactics as well as how to use that cursed object of yours." 

"Satoru Gojo, who I presume was supposed to be the one to teach you, is incredibly powerful and smart. However, sometimes he can neglect minute facts and confuse what he thinks is true for what is reality. You still deserve a fighting chance, even though you are bound by Sukuna." He added, and I turned to look up at him, offering a grateful smile at his understanding words. 

"I would really like it if you could help me. Thank you." I warmed my hands on the side of the mug he offered me and let out a relieved sigh. 

"Of course. Just give me a moment." He drew his phone from his back pocket and I watched as he strolled off down the hall towards the living room. I frowned, suddenly getting an uneasy feeling in my stomach. 

I waited for a few seconds before I tiptoed down the hall after him and listened in. It seemed he was making a phone call. 

"Yes, I have her here. There is no reason for you to come get her right now. No, Satoru, stay there. I'm telling you, she doesn't want to come back. Satoru." Nanami's voice was stern and serious, yet I could tell by the way he was talking that he was having trouble convincing Satoru not to come get me and take me back to Jujutsu High right now.