5~welcome

Khushi's pov

.
.
.
Khushi's pov

As I came downstairs, I watch my family is draw up into their arrival.

good procedure.

I sar on sofa and watch some time cartoon

( I'm mature)

" mam they are here " our one of the guard told us and we all  move toward the entrance, As I saw 2 car is heading toward us. one is Porsche 718 cayman and second is Nissan z, but Porsche is not ours...

the Porsche stop right in front of me but not that much close to hurt me.

I look at the man who was standing in front of me in black pant with black shirt on it.my breath caught in my throat when our eyes met. His piercing ocean blue eyes seemed to hold a world of mystery and depth. The subtle hints of brown in his hair added a touch of warmth to his striking appearance. Standing tall at over 6'5 feet, he commanded attention with his presence. His perfectly sculpted body, reminiscent of a Greek god, seemed to defy reality. It was as if he had stepped out of a dream, captivating me with his magnetic allure.

He smirk like telling me with through his smirk that he is proud of himself. I just show him my tongue and look at other side.

a man and a woman leave from the Nissan, I think they are parents of my soon to be Bhabhi. aunty smile at mumma and dad shake his hand with uncle. bhai got out from the car and move toward passenger seat

As he open the door a beautiful girl came and smile at him, gentleman hnn good good

As I observed her I feel like, she is charming and curvaceous beauty with a heart full of joy. Her bubbly nature brings a vibrant energy to every room she enters. With her sassy remarks and quick wit, she can be a bit of a firecracker. But beneath that confident exterior, she possesses a heart of gold and a genuine sweetness that makes her irresistibly cute. Her warm brown eyes sparkle with mischief, adding an extra layer of charm to her already captivating presence. She can be cute and hot at the same time.

(Baby i read psychology, so I can tell anybody's nature with a wink )

She moves toward dadi and dadu side and bends down to try to touch dadu and dadi's feet but they move backward with jerk.

" what are you doing bache " dadi ask, she glance at bhai "dadi actually I'm taking your blessing I saw my friend doing this "

" No bache you are doing wrong. bache in our family women is always considered as goddess, goddess padmavathi and padmavathi never bow down her head or never touch anyone's feet, not even her husband" this time dad answer. that's why I love my family they are best.

" lets go inside " mumma said to Bhabhi's family

I look at my brother who is looking at Bhabhi. he is whipped for sure, the way he is looking at her is like he is admiring every inch of her body.