14~ let it out...

Unedited

Unedited

Author pov
.
.
.

"Uncle leave me"  Khushi yell   " I'm your favourite uncle Khushi, can't you do this for me " he walked towards khushi in slow step " you are doing wrong uncle" Khushi said while going backwards " shh... It's fine Khushi, you will have fun "

" No uncle please " Khushi begged him but he doesn't stop there " Khushi I'm your favourite uncle come to me"

" No uncle please... Uncle please leave me" she begged " come Khushi "

" No uncle please no " " Khushi wake up, kusha baby I'm here see everyone is here Khushi wake up '' Khushi woke up with a jerk and watch everyone

"Khushi see everyone is here, I'm here, he can't do anything okay he is gone " Aishwarya try to comfort her " no he..he is he..re "Khushi said and found herself gasping for air , her heart pounding in her chest. Overwhelmed by fear and panic, she felt her world spinning out of control.

" Khushi he is not anymore " Aishwarya rub khushi's back " listen see he is not here " Khushi look around find hazel,alex and ansh who is sitting in left side of her with tears full eye.

" He is not here, he is not here..." She chanted and At the end she broke her self hardly in her brother's arm " bhai he is here" ansh who was controlling himself to break too

" Shh... princes he is not here " ansh voice came out broke

" Khushi listen baby we all are here nahh see your brother is here too and you know naa he will never let anybody harm you " Aishwarya said while caressing her.

Khushi look at ansh.  he is stopping himself to break. Khushi hugged him tightly and they both cry together. Seeing the condition everyone leave, leaving Khushi and her brother alone for sometime.

Khushi is everyone's life. Her family always makes sure that she doesn't harm herself, they never do anything to make her sad. Khushi is like heart for theirs body.

Ansh handle himself and try to comfort Khushi. Ansh leave a sweet and comforting words in khushi's ear, he reassured Khushi that she is safe, that she was not alone.

After 10 min of comforting, ansh look at Khushi found she slept. He lay down her and cover her with a duvet.

" How she is " hazel asked " i don't know, she is sleeping" ansh moved to his room. All the memories of Khushi flash into his sight. He knows how much Khushi was scared, how she was before the...

" Hazel I can't save her, she was alone, she faced all this shit alone " ansh broke himself in hazel's arm " ansh shh...its not your mistake okay, stop blaming yourself" hazel hugged him tightly.