16~sangeet...

Unedited

Unedited

Author POV
.
.
.

" Khushiiiiiiiii" someone shout her name and ran in her direction " shlokkkkkk" Khushi yell and hugged him tightly " how
are you " shlok asked " good but put me down" she said and he put her down and kissed her forehead.

" I missed you so much munchkin" shlok said. Alex was watching this scene while clenching his jaw and thinking infinity way to kill shlok.

" Who is he " alex asked " I don't know either" hazel answered.

" Come I'll introduce you to everyone " Khushi said and grabbed his arms.

" Hazel meet my biggy biggy brother shlok awasthi " Khushi said and alex release a deep sigh after hearing, shlok is her brother.

" Unhm... But Khushi you are jain and he is..." Eve marked and they all look at Khushi who just smiled at all " actually he is my bua's son " they all nod except alex who is just looking at shlok with murderous eyes.

" Unhm... Khushi who is he " shlok whisper and ask her. She look at him and his eyes Ocean blue eye met with green hazel eyes.

" Bhabhi's brother " she said while maintaining the eye contact.

" Okay guys let's go function will start soon " Olivia said and they all moved towards sitting area.

•••

" Everyone listens, we all have to win " Aishwarya said and they all nod except Khushi who was scrolling her phone. "leave your phone and join us " Aishwarya said and Khushi glare at her "Khushi betaa " shlok said and Khushi look at all and nod in response

" So what's your song ?" One of her cousins asked "I didn't decide yet " Khushi said and they all look at her " don't tell me, you are not gonna perform" Aishwarya said " no, i was going to perform but i didn't decide my song " she said and everyone look at her like ‘done with you ’

" Don't look at me like that " Khushi said "don't look at me like that, seriously khusaaa bhaii toh kya chiz kya hai " Aishwarya was full of her " ahhh guys it not my fault actually..."

" Don't worry I'll rescue you " someone cut her off and they all look at the direction of voice " yashvi " Khushi said and yashvi run in her direction " itni jaldi nahi aate " Khushi said mockingly after their bone breaking hug. yashvi grin at khushi .

Khushi looks behind yashvi and finds a tall handsome man, Khushi smiles at him and little he does the same " guys cannot you both talk nicely" yashvi said and Khushi just shake her head " ahh forget it... Ha so plan was like i already have our song okay " yashvi said and they all nod " guys it's only for girls but don't worry after girl, you will be performing and then after together" yashvi told them whole plan.

•••
Khushi pov
.
.
.

" Attention everybody " Eve said and everyone settled  " so here your host and dost Eve Marchetti and your handsome abhinav sharma " they both said and we all chuckled at abhi bhai.

" Guys so we are not professional in hosting so we won't make longer this... So here is the first performance bye bye, i mean... Shut up he is dumb " Eve cut him off and everyone laugh out loud. They did it intentionally.

" Here comes our cute dadu and uski dadi... I mean unki wife " Eve said making us laugh more.

Dadu dadi did little dance on le gyi song. They proved, why I'm their granddaughter.

" Me sadke jaava Inna Sona dance kon karta ha " abhi bhai said while leaning on eve's shoulder.

I look at Aish who was sitting on my left side and she was already looking at me.

Abhi bhai hat jao Varna tum gaye Aaj toh

" They did better than half... full Bollywood " she said and remove bhai's head from her shoulder.

Uff Bach gayee

" So next performance going to our handsome uncles and hot aunties " Eve said " let's give a loud applause " bhai said and mumma papa and aunty uncle do for their performance.

As their song start I look at stage all shoked. This song is our favourite one

Aankhein khulii

First aunty and mummy did her little step on song. No one can say this, aunty is Italian, her moves goshh kill me

" Wooo " we all yell at top of our lungs. I was smiling ear to ear when their performance comes to end

" Ladies, are you by any chance single" abhinav bhai said and all of us directly look at papa and uncle.

He is dead

" Guys jocking jocking" abhinav bhai said and with last glare they all came on their seats

" That is what we called ‘baal baal bache’" Eve said. She learn Hindi too ?

" Hm so let's go to our next performance which is going to groom side vs bride side " abhi bhai said and all we moved towards stage for our performance

" Guys tell us who's gonna win " Eve said and abhi bhai took two step back and in sign language he said us.

" We all know abhinav bhaiya " Eve said mockingly and abhinav bhai put his hand on his chest " it's hurt "

" Yashvi ready? " Shlok bhai asked and she nod. She gave pendrive to music system holder

" Ready guys " shlok bhai said and they all nod

This feels like I'm going to war not for my brother's Sangeet .

As I step on stage with Aishwarya and yashvi besides me. I was in the middle with the right side yashvi and left side Aish. As the song start first was yashvi's step then Aishwarya and then me.

Alex pov
.
.
.

Can someone look more tempting. As I watched her dance, my heart raced with an intense obsession. Every movement she made, every sway of her hips, fueled my infatuation. I couldn't tear my eyes away from her, completely consumed by her presence. Her enchanting beauty had taken hold of me, and I couldn't think of anything else. I yearned to be near her, to feel the warmth of her touch, and to be the one who could make her smile. My obsession with her grew with every passing moment, and I knew deep down that I would do anything to make her mine.

I don't know when her performance comes to an end and that bastard (shlok)has appeared on stage.

She is gone now and that asshole is dancing. I didn't pay any attention to his performance and tried to find my jhumta minara.

There she is but wait why she is standing at back stage... Don't say, she is joining him.

No she can't bitch.

I go hurriedly towards her and and grabbed her hand drag her backside "what is this alex " she asked " actually something came up " I said and she give me a confused look " you just come with me " I said while dragging her.

" Where are we going " she asked but I didn't say anything.
______________________________________________________________________________________

I know this chapter was boring but trust me next chapter will be jhakas 👍🏻

So how was the chapter cherries
*
Give your opinion and correct me
*
Next chapter will be upload soon
*
Love you cherries