15~mehandii...

Unedited

Unedited

Khushi's pov
.
.
.

" Khushi everyone is waiting for you and here you are sitting and eating like a pig. Leave this and go and get ready " Aishwarya snatched the chips packet from my hand and push me towards washroom" ahh wait let me finish my chips " I whined but she ignored and throw me in washroom.

Today is ansh's bhai mehandi and also one step closer to wedding. After wedding my brother will be ansh hazel Jain not only ansh jain. He will give all the time to hazel and his first priority will be hazel. It should be his, she is leaving her home for us so my brother couldn't do this for her.

" Bitch why are taking time " Aishwarya cut my thoughts. I realised I have to get ready.

Khushi Aaj toh tu Mari
( Khushi you will die today )

•••

" Khushi wait I'll feed you " Olivia aunty said " but what about your henna, you also..." She cut me of and said " don't worry. I'll apply henna after feeding you" she said while asking me about, what food I like.

Hazel was so hungry and because of her henna she couldn't eat by her self so mumma feed her. I was hungry too but mumma is feeding her so I didn't said anything but my stomach growl and aunty heard it and scold me for a good 5 minutes because I didn't told her to that I'm hungry and after scolding she said that she will feed me.

While eating time I asked aunty about how things are going in Italy and she told me about everything. She also asked me that I have boyfriend or not. I denied and said " i never find someone.''

And she just give me a smile while saying " you will" and kissed my forehead and give the plate to waiter uncle.

" Aunty now you sit and apply henna and I'll go check it around" I said while standing and going toward dad and uncle " gentleman go and feed your woman she is applying henna in theirs hand so..." Papa and uncle chuckled and leave from there.

I look around and try to find Aishwarya but she is nowhere to seen.

Where the fuck is this bitch.

I was finding Aishwarya when suddenly I bumped into a hulk " clumsiness in veins" he said while tightening his hold on my waist " ah... What did you said " i asked " your mehandi got ruined" he said "off fuck holly shit" i look at my mehandi which got all ruined  " here... " He passes me his napkin and i hurriedly wiped off the mehandi before it get colour.

" Now what will you do " he asked me and I look at the state of my hand which is now little bit of orange " I will go and ask mehandi artist to correct this " I said

" But how will you they are gone now " i look behind and find no mehandi artist there, only mumma and papa and uncle aunty and some relatives.

" Shit man what will I do " i cursed under my breath but he heard it and said "don't worry I'll apply henna in your hand "