part-1

"Eomma I am going to university Allah Hafiz" one girl said to her Eomma
"Fi amanillah mera baccha"the girl mom said.
The girl came out and went towards her car. She tried to find the key but couldn't find it and said while banging her head. "Oh my god, hyung has the key."
She ran away quickly. "Oppa Oppa Oppa." "What happened?"
Her mother asked, "Oppa has the key."Meanwhile his brother came and asked "what happened manal why are you shouting?"
Manal said, "Give me the key quickly." His brother threw
the key and said, "Here." Manal catch the key and ran towards her car and sit Inside.

Manal park her car and come outside of her university and say in her heart"Allah you are the best this is my first day so please Allah make my day easy please Allah"
she was praying when she notice

A boy moved forward with his bike so fast .
Manal started looking at him.
he had taken off his helmet, every girl started screaming, and Manal started saying, "This girl is very crazy, may Allah guide them all."

While she was saying this, a girl came and said, "Hi, my name is Namra, choi Namra." Namra extended her hand to shake hands. "Hi." Manal said,
"what's your name."
Namra said. "Manal Qasim" Manal said
"Beautiful name, by the way you are new here" Namra said. "Yes" Manal replayed.

"I am also new here." They start walking
"Then let's go together" Manal said
They walk to class
"You come before?,because you had no trouble finding class"
Manal ask. "Yes, I come yesterday that's why I know" namra said
"Oohh". "Let's sit there" going toward back seat. "Okay" Manal said while smiling.

               Taehyung's POV.                                      

I was walking to my class when Ha Joon stood in front of me
"Do you remember what's going to happen tonight?" He was smirking and saying,
"I remember but don't forget that I will win it" I also smirk back.
"Let's see who will win or lose." He said this and left.
"Don't worry, you'll win." My friend Jungkook said,
"why will,I will be worry when I know that I am the winner"
I stop walking and said"here is our class"

I come inside.
and I see one girl different from all she was talking to others girl her eyes ohh my god her eyes is very attractive she is looking so beautiful.
I never seen a girl like this her feature ohh wow.

"Hey were are you lost taehyung"
I was thinking about that girl when jungkook called me. I said"huh" he said"where you lost". "Not anywhere"
"Then let's sit". "hmm"

                    Manal's POV                                       

I was sitting in my seat when a boy come said."Hey this is my seat so get up"
"Where is your name written" I also said to him.
"Taehyung,Jungkook go to your seat hurry" I think his name is taehyung and when teacher said to him that go to your seat he went outside ignoring the teacher.
"Jungkook catch him if he will do this next time I will tell principal about him"
"Sorry ms park" he said and went toward his friend.
"Hurry, to your seats" ms park said

                       No one's POV                              

"Why you come here" Jungkook come following taehyung "you know what ms park said,she said that if you will do this again I will complain about this to your dad"

"I don't care" taehyung said while smoking
"Come with me to class" "no"
Jungkook drag taehyung to class and when they enter the class ms park said"ohh,you come welcome"
Taehyung again ignore her and sit in his seat besides manal seat.

                   Manal's POV.                                          

I was listening lecture when I notice it was zuhr time.
                            Time skip

When lecture end I said to namra"namra I want to offer my prayer can you please tell me is there any room empty"
"Yeah I know,come with me"
"Jazakallah" when I said this namra ask me"what's this"                  "it's mean thank you in Arabic"      "ohh,that's cool"
We went in an empty room when we enter inside she said to me "you can offer your prayer here" "hmm"
I had ablution, so I went to pray and said while raising my hands "allahuakbar"
when I was about to do my prostration taehyung come and stood in front of me I have no options what to do so I did and continued my prayer
When my prayer complete he said to me "wow,you bow in front of me"
I also said"I was focused on my prayer not on the person in front of me,
so don't fly in the sky"

                       ________________
                                  A/N
                      Listen to his eyes
                              To know
                  What his heart to say.

To be continue.......

Don't forget to vote✨
Comment your thoughts

Love from me💗💓💜