part-2

Taehyung's POV

"So much attitude" "That's weak. Come back when you've practiced some more." She said to me I also said in calm voice "You're delusional. Blind belief is foolish. Why do you believe in something that has no evidence?"
"Who created you?" when manal asked I went into deep thought . " don't ask me such crazy question"
I had no answer .what should I say to her?I have noticed this thing for the first time.who create me?

"I believe that Allah created me,you and everyone, and I have no doubt about that whatsoever. The evidence for this is the Qur'an, which is the final revelation from Allah. It is the perfect guide for humanity and contains all the answers to life's biggest questions. In it..."

My thought broke when she said this I was in deep thought and she left from there But when I saw her while praying I felt peace looking at her, and her face was glowing

He was thinking about her and left from there to the cafeteria.

Manal's POV

"Did You complete your prayer?" when I came outside I noticed namra was near the door. she saw me and asked.
"yes, alhamdullillah"
"Now what is this alhm..alham......alhabdallah" I chuckled Noticing how she was struggling to say.

" It's alhamdullillah" "Teach me na"
Ya Allah she is looking so cute while whining.
"Okay, repeat after me, Alham..."
"Alham.." " dullillah....." " dullillah"
"Yeah, very good" " Thanks"
"Let's go to the cafeteria I am really hungry" my stomach growled
We both laughed after hearing my stomach growl " Yeah, let's go" she said while smiling.

We went to the cafeteria.When we Entered inside I saw Taehyung was sitting with his friend.
Namra Grabbed my wrist and dragged me towards them and I was like What she got into her mind? Why she is taking me there? "Jungkook she's my friend"
"Heh, maybe I've met you before."
"Butterfly, have you forgotten her?"
I was standing there. What did Taehyung mean by calling me butterfly?. I really wanna beat him.

"Yeah, I remember now"
"Sit na manal" Namra said to me, I look towards her and in a low voice that no one can hear"what are we doing here?"
She look at me and said
"I forgot to introduce Manal he is my boyfriend, and Jungkook she is my friend"

Taehyung's POV

"What's up, Namra? Why didn't you introduce me to your friend? I'm your friend also" I said When I said this, Manal Looked at me, her expression changed, and I smirked at her.
"Oh my God, I'm so sorry. I must have forgotten"
"so,Manal he is my childhood friend and Taehyung, she is Manal,my lovely friend"
"Oh, your lovely friend" I wanted to irritate her badly.
"Oh, I see Namra your friend is very desperate to meet me. My fan following is growing Namra"
She is arguing with me Let's see who will win. " Butterfly. you will have fan following but I am not your fan"
"That's why you named me Butterfly" "ohhh, don't argue" I was about to say something when Namra screamed. I side-eyed Manal and she's already looking at me. "Bitc....." "Don't curse" I Was about to say bitch. She also Screamed what happened to both of them? both are screaming."Why don't"
"It's haram" " Its your religion, not mine, so don't teach me what to do" "Stop guys" Jungkook said I started looking the other way. not Wanting to argue again.

"What do you want to eat? tell me" Namra Asked me "What should I eat? There is nothing halal"
"What is this halal"
"In Islam it's not permissible to eat this type of food"
What kind of religion is this? it even has restrictions on eating.
" oh, I understood,there are some vegetables you can eat"
"jazakallah"
"oh I remember this jazakallah, by the way I bring vegetables" "hmm"

Namra went to grab some vegetables and I looked towards Manal, wow she is already looking at me
"I know that I am handsome,don't stare at me like this"
"Who say that you are handsome?" "Millions of girl drool over me and you also" I said and she make disgusting face
"I am not drooling over you.and The one you are proud of is also created by Allah" she is irritating me by her religious thing
" you again came With your religion"

"its the truth that you are rejecting" I don't wanna argue and thanks to Namra that she come on time.
she sit and said "here"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

University end. Everyone is going to their home Manal also sit in her car and drove her home. She reach to her home and said "assalamualaikum"
"wa alaikumusalam my baby" she hug her mom and said"appa is home"
"yes, he is already home he is waiting for you" said her mom
"okay I am going to appa" Manal was going to her dad When her brother Zayn come .
"oh lizard where you going you forgot we have race"
"first thing don't call me lizard and the second thing is I remembered" Manal said pointing fingers at him
"You are saying it as if the lizard is not allah's creation" "I will kill you if you said this again" Manal said

"okay appa princess don't get angry" " you also going to appa"
"Yeah to take permission"
"take mine to please" "oh,appa princess you will say he will listen to you"
"no you" "you". they start arguing when their appa Qasim come "why are you both arguing"

Both of them Flinch and suddenly stand straight.       "a..appa we have bike race" Manal mustered up courage and said.
"Why are you shuttering go and come on Time"Manal start jumping in excitement and hug her dad

"Manal and Zayn come downstairs dinner is ready" "eomma coming" both of them shout from upstairs.

"eomma what you made in dinner?" Manal ask to her mom. "your favorite dishes"
"Yeah Carai makhani biriyani and naan"while sitting at the dining table.

Time skip.

Now they are going. Both of them sit on their bike
They are making the sound of their bike Vroom..Vroom..... Vroom, and start their bike at the fastest speed .
"Let's see who will reached first" Manal said and sped up.
She reaches the racing venue first, and saw Taehyung is there....

                 ____________________                            
                                A/N
          Memories with the right people
           Will always remain priceless.

To be continue......

Don't forget to vote✨
Comment your thoughts

Love from me💕💗❤