part-7

POV of Hafsa:

I put on the abaya and feel a sense of dignity and pride in fulfilling one of the basic commandments of Islam.
I feel like I have embraced the true meaning of modesty and femininity.
I feel like a true Muslim woman and I am ready to embrace my new identity.
I am now more connected to my religion than I was before I started wearing the abaya. I feel like it has given me a stronger sense of faith and identity.
My beauty and elegance is now reserved for my family and loved ones, who see me for who I really am within.
I feel like a true Muslim woman and I am proud of my new-found modesty and virtue.

Manal smiles as Hafsa says, "I'll go now, it's getting late." They were talking when Zayn suddenly enters the room without knocking. "Hey, lizard, want to join me for a bike race?" Zayn glances at Hafsa and Manal. Manal glances back at Zayn with a disgusted face.

"I'm going now." Hafsa says as she begins walking away. Manal calls out, "Hafsa, please stay for dinner!" Hafsa looks back at Manal and responds, "No, I'm heading out now." Hafsa leaves, Zayn questions Manal, "Who was she?" Manal shoots a cold glance at Zayn and exclaims, "That's none of your business, you creep! Stop following me around and leave me alone!" As she heads downstairs, she sees Hafsa greet Ayesha and leave from there.

On the other side, Taehyung and Jungkook were both riding their bikes and cruising around the streets. When Jungkook suggested, "Let's go to the club," Taehyung wasn't really in the mood, so he declined, saying, "No, I don't feel like it." Not wanting to force Taehyung, Jungkook finally agreed and decided not to push the issue.

Manal and Zayn also finished their dinner and got permission from their dad to go out for a ride on their bikes. They were on the same road where Jungkook and Taehyung were riding. Manal picked up speed on her bike as she approached Taehyung's side. Taehyung noticed her and gave her a quick glance, but Manal didn't even notice him.

Manal continued on her way, speeding past Taehyung. But as she rode past him, she caught his eye for a brief moment. Taehyung couldn't help but be curious about her, and he felt a strange sense of attraction towards her. He couldn't quite explain why, but he found himself wanting to know more about her. Maybe it was the way she rode her bike so effortlessly or the confident way she carried herself. Whatever it was, Taehyung felt a magnetic pull towards her and couldn't shake the feeling that he had to know more about her.

As Zayn also approached and said to Manal, "Hey lizard, hurry up, get behind me," Zayn increased his bike's speed and changed their path.

"Where was Taehyung?," Taehyung's father asked when Taehyung got home. Taehyung ignored him and went straight to his room. His parents looked at each other and his father shouted, "It's all your fault for being like this." Taehyung's mother replied, "You never understand him, that's why he's like this." Taehyung's father continued, "It's no use talking to the both of you." He left the room after saying that.

Kim Soo-min, Taehyung's mother, went to his room and knocked on his door. Taehyung replied, "Come in." Soo-min entered and asked, "Why do you always fight with your dad?" Taehyung smiled and said, "Mum, don't worry about me." He then rested his head on her lap.Soo-min began to stroke his hair and said, "I just don't want you two fighting all the time." Taehyung looked up at her and replied, "You don't understand, eomma. He never listens to me and always imposes his own beliefs on me." Soo-min sighed and said, "I know, but he has your best interests at heart." Taehyung groaned and said, "When will he understand that I'm not a child anymore?" Soo-min caressed his cheek gently.
"Baby, he is your father, he's always right," Soo-min said as Taehyung got up from her lap. Taehyung accused her, "You're taking his side, aren't you?" Soo-min sighed and replied, "Let it go, I'll make something for you to eat." Taehyung nodded in agreement.