part-4

Aadil come and and said "Manal come with me I have a surprise for you" Manal smile "surprise for me" "hmm,come" Aadil and Manal left from there.

Taehyung just don't know what he is doing because whenever he is with Manal he just want be with her.
Taehyung was looking at their back.
"You aren't eating" Jungkook said
"Eat with your mouth shut"
Taehyung also left from there.

ON THE OTHER SIDE-

Manal and Aadil went in an empty room
Aadil said "your favorite Carai makhani,naan,biryani"
"Yeah, thank you so much Aadil"Manal said while smiling "that's my pleasure"
They starts eating Manal was eating to fast when she get food on her lips.
Aadil notice it and grab a tissue and without touching her he clean her lips.

Taehyung was outside off the door when he saw Aadil was cleaning Manal lips.

Taehyung couldn't help but notice the interaction between Aadil and Manal, and he was left feeling frustrated and confused.

Aadil and Manal finished their lunch Manal said "I am going, Allah Hafiz"

University end.
Everyone is going to their home Taehyung saw Manal sit her car and Start the engine and left Taehyung also sit in his bike and he went after her.

Taehyung come besides Manal car Manal look at him when he wink at her she said "astagfirullah,la haula walakuata illabillahil aliyil azim" Taehyung chuckle at her reaction behind his helmet.

Manal changed her path.
Taehyung saw her leaving he also leave.he was thinking about her all the way to his house.

Manal also reach her house,upon entering,she greeted everyone with"assalamualaikum everyone"
Zayn come out "wa alaikumusalam lizard"
"Where is eomma appa?" Manal ask
"They went to relatives house"
"Ohh I am going to freshen up please make something for me to eat"Manal said while leaving from there
Zayn yelled at downstairs "yeah,lizard I will not make alone you have to help me"
"Yeah coming 5 minute"

Manal get freshen up and went to kitchen she notice that Zayn was chopping vegetables when she enter inside Zayn said "help me" they both don't know how to cook

Both of them made the kitchen very dirty.
"Ahh,leave this,let's order something"Manal said while being irritated "why didn't you tell me before" Zayn said.
"Let's order na leave this"
They both order something to eat

Their order arrived Zayn throw pillow toward her and said "go bring food"
Manal also throw back the pillow and said"going" Manal receive food and they both recite dua to eat Before eating

بِسْمِ اللهِ
(In the Name of Allah)

ON THE OTHER SIDE~

Taehyung was laying at his bad staring at ceiling and thinking about Manal.when his phone ring he saw that Jungkook is calling him he receive the call.

Jungkook: hey buddy,come at club.

Taehyung: I don't want to come.

Jungkook: ohh what are you saying you don't want come.

Taehyung: yeah I don't have mood.

Jungkook:You have never said anything like that before today.

Taehyung: don't over react I am coming.

Jungkook: that's my boy.

They cut the call Taehyung grab his bike key and come downstairs when his father said "where you going?" Taehyung said being irritated "none of your business"
Taehyung father got up from the couch and said "you will not go anywhere "
"Who you are to me" Taehyung said when his father slap him.
Taehyung look at him when his mother come and said "what happen?"

His father look at her and said "This boy is spoiled only because of you"
Then Taehyung leaves from there and rides the bike recklessly towards the club.

Manal was performing her isha prayer she complete her prayer and raise her hands to make dua
(Ya Allah you are the best I seek forgiveness from you rehman rahim ya Allah when I am near him why my heart beats so fast I can't handle this ya Allah give him Hidayah I don't know why I want his hidayah ya Allah he is also your servant please give him hidayah too)

She get up from her prayer mat and grab the Quran she love to read Quran.
She sleep while reading Quran.

Taehyung went to club and start drinking with Jungkook.

He didn't sleep whole night he was just thinking about Manal.

Next morning-

Manal did her breakfast and said to Zayn "oppa please drop me" "why where is your car? "Zayn ask. "My car broke down". "okay let's go"

They sit in Zayn bike "hold me tight" Zayn said Manual hold Zayn tightly and left to university.

As they reach Manal said to Zayn "Allah Hafiz". "yeah my princess I'll make dua for you stood here" Zayn said close his eyes and make dua for Manal.
He open his eyes and blow air at Manal face.
"Now go" said and push her.

Now Manal was going when one bike come from behind and was about to touch Manal.Manal looked back and.......

                _________________________
                                   A/N
                The power of
   Simple moments is such that
                 They can make you live
     An entire life in a minute.

To be continue......

Don't forget to vote✨
Comment your thoughts

Love from me💕💖💗💞