6. THE CONFERENCE

CHAPTER SIX: THE CONFERENCE 

---

AIDAN'S POV.

That was the third time in one day I meet the same girl, a part of me think it was a coincidence but the other part of me didn't think that. How big is the chances that you meet the same person, three times in one day. And you immediately attracted to that person the first time you see them and then you meet them again, two times, with only hours apart? 

I had to admit, she was beautiful. I could still see her eyes looking at me, I got lost in them. 

While I was sitting by my desk I looked down at the tiny thin silver bracelet that she drop while I was hoping that I would see her again. But I doubt that I would meet her four times in two days. It would be a small chance that I will see her again.

Letting out a sigh I got up before I went to bed.

---

YOUR POV

July 24 

'Dear Diary. Tonight I dreamt of the boy again. I was lock in a tower and he came to save me. He took me in his arms and he was about to open his mouth but then the sound of the birds outside woke me up'

Letting out a sigh I put the pen down before I got dress for the day, today was the day of the conference and I decided to put the thought about that boy to the side and focus on the main reason I came here.

I put on a dark blue shirt, dark green shorts and my hair up in a ponytail before walking out of the guestroom to see my mom, my grandmother, Charlotte and Jens sitting by the dinner table eating breakfast.

"Good morning" I smiled at them "Good morning" they said as I walked over before taking a seat by the table.

"So ready for today?" my mom asked as I took a bite of a piece of toast.

"So ready for today. I'm actually excited. This will be the first ever conference I will be attempting. So I'm actually a bit nervous" I said "Charlotte and I can go with you if you like" Jens said and I looked at my mom "It's okay. It's a good idea that they are the one that goes with you since they knows this city best" my mom nodded and I looked at Jens and Charlotte "I think I would be less nervous" I said with a smile "I bet you will meet some friends here" my mom said "Maybe. But that would be a waste of time since we are flying home earlier tomorrow" I said "Well, maybe the friends will be living close by" my mom said.

---

AIDAN'S POV         

"So ready for the conference?" my dad asked as we were sitting by the table eating breakfast "Ready. I'm actually looking forward to it" I nodded while I was looking down at my food.

"You okay Sweetheart?" my mom asked and I looked up at my parents "Yeah. I'm fine. I'm just thinking" I answered "Want to share?" my dad asked and I took a deep breath.

"Do you guys believe in coincidence?" I asked and my parents shared a look before they look back at me "Well, it depends on the coincidence" my dad said "Why do you ask?" my mom asked "No reason" I took a sip of my coffee.

"I have feeling that this conference will be special" my mom said "Well, I'm looking forward to it. I heard that someone have won a contest about this. And the person is going to be here because of that. So maybe I will get the chance to meet them" I took a bite of a piece of fruit "I actually hope that this person is actually into the Environment and not just got into the contest just to win a trip" I said.

Sometimes in those small kind of conference. The United Nations Environment Programme will sometimes hold a contest, where one lucky person can win a trip to that part of the city the conference will be hold in. But every of those winners I have met, only wanted to enter the contest to win a free trip, but also some of those winners are fan girls that only want to enter just to meet me. They are not even into the Environment. I love meeting fans and I love my fans, but using the United Nations Environment Programme like that just to meet me, is a little too much. So I was really hoping that the winner this time is someone that actually care, if I'm lucky to get to meet them.

---

YOUR POV.

Funny enough the conference was actually being hold by a beach. Tables and chairs had being put up all around and near a stage. There was also a small open café. It was actually beautiful.

"What do you think?" Charlotte asked "It's amazing" I smiled as I looked around the place "Now go enjoy yourself, we will be nearby" Jens said and I nodded before I walked closer to the place.

The rest of the day flew past fast, I met a lot of people and even so most of them was many years older than me, it was still nice talking to them. We talk about where we were from and how we got interested in the Environment. It was nice meeting other people that was also interested in something I was interested in.

After a few hours, the conference was about to end, so I took a seat by one of the many tables, the one that was closest to the ocean so I could feel the wind and the waves.

I took a deep breath as I closed my eyes to just enjoy and smell the fresh air while hearing the ocean's waves. 

"It's you" a voice 'cause me to snap out of my thoughts. I opened my eyes before I looked up and my eyes widened while my whole body froze when I saw who it was.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. Trying to keep them short. So the book will be longer.