12. FIRST DAY

CHAPTER TWELVE: FIRST DAY

---

YOUR POV.

The sound of my alarm clock on my phone woke me up and I let out a yawn as I stretched my arms out to the side while sitting up.

Today was my first day in a new school and I was actually excited. I was hoping to get new friends. And there will be no more bullying or harassing from students or teachers. 

This was a whole new start for me and I'm glad that Aidan was the beginning of this new start. Meeting him and talking to him have really lighten me up.

I jumped out of bed, before I quickly got dress for the day.

Opening the door to my bedroom, I could already smell the coffee my mom have made for her and my grandmother. I wasn't a coffee person at the moment but I had a feeling that I was going to be one some day.

I walked down the stairs to see Bailey already waiting on me "Ready for walk Bailey" I smiled and he wag his tail. 

"Let's go" I walked out to the hallway where the door was and I grab his harness, put it on him before connected the leash to it.

I grab the extra house key and opened the door before exit the house with Bailey.

While walking the morning walk with Bailey, I was listening to my playlist where a lot of songs from one of my favorite singers Ed Sheeran was on, he was one of my top favorite singers and I loved listening to his music.

Listening to music always help me focus and relax. When I'm studying or reading, I feel like I quickly lose focus often if I don't listening to music, I have it with getting distracted easier. So therefore music help me focus.

---

After the 20 minutes walk with Bailey, I enter the kitchen "Goodmorning mom" I said "Goodmorning Sweetheart" my said as we gave one another a morning hug.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked as we pull away "I slept wonderful" my mom smiled "What about you?" she asked "I slept fine" I said as I put Bailey's food in his bowl.

"Ready for your first day at your new school?" my mom asked "Yeah" I said as I grab a breakfast bowl, before putting some cereal in it.

"I mean I'm a little nervous" I grab the milk from the refrigerator before I opened it to pour some of the milk down in the bowl.

"Of course you are nervous. New country, new town, new people, so I understand that you are nervous" she said "Yeah, I am. But I really hope that this school will be better" I eat a spoonful of cereal.

"Maybe Aidan will go to the same school, then you will at least have one familiar face" my mom said.

That would have being a lovely thoughts, but unfortunately Aidan was homeschool.

"Well, that would be nice, but Aidan is unfortunately homeschool" I said "That's a shame" my mom said "Yeah" I nodded "Well, he both look and sound like a nice boy" my mom said "He is. Most caring person I have ever met" I said "When are you gonna invite him over?" my mom asked "Well, today is Monday, so never" I joke and my mom chuckled.

"We have only being friends for two weeks" I said "Well, you text and talk to him all the time, are you sure about 'just friend'?" my mom looked at me "Mom stop it. We are just friends" I said "Do you want to be more?" she asked "Too early for that" I said.

Then my phone said a buzzing noice and I looked down to see my phone's screen lighten up, saying that I have gotten a text.

I smiled when I saw who it was that was texting me.