31. HEARTBREAKS

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE: HEARTBREAKS

---

YOUR POV

Lucky I could already go home the same day. My mom was the one that drove the car while my brother was sitting next to her and Sara was sitting next to me in the backseat. All of them glancing at me sometimes to made sure I was alright.

Letting out a sigh I pulled up my phone to see that I had five missing calls and many unseen text messages and voicemails, all from Aidan.

Aidan/Coffee Boy☕️🌱

Aidan: Hey Bunny 

Are you okay?

Please talk to me.

Let me explain.

Hannah came onto me. Caught me by surprise. 

She kissed me and I pushed her away.

That's the truth

Please. I need to see you.

We can work this out.

I want to work this out

I don't want to lose you

Please, I'm so sorry. Please give me a second chance.

You know that I would never do anything to hurt you

Please call me

Please I want and need to hear your voice 

Please call me 

Even if it is just to scream at me

Please

I then saw that he tried to call me, but I let it ring. He have probably noticed that I have seeing his texts.

Not even a minute after it stop ringing, Aidan's caller ID light up my phone again, but I decline the call immediately.  

I didn't wanted to talk to him, so to make sure that he wouldn't contact me again.

Do you want to block Aidan/Coffee Boy☕️🌱?

Yes/No

Without hesitation I pressed the yes button

Aidan/Coffee Boy☕️🌱is blocked

He was now block. And I also block him from my Instagram and my other social media. Hoping that it would get the message through his head. That I don't want to ever see him again.