5||

A/N: Some of you seemed to be confused about whose POV last chapter was, It was Athena and her oldest brother Elio Ferrari. Whenever someone's name is in the middle with an underline it means its their POV.

♡ ♡ ♡

Solivagant

Definition: someone who wanders or travels the world alone, a solitary adventurer.

♡ ♡ ♡

Dante Ferrari

I still can't wrap my head around the fact we found her. I've sat in a meeting room with her for hours. The fact she's my daughter, but she's also a stranger.

"What's gotten you in such deep thought?" Alesandro asked, staring at me from the other side of the wooden table.

He's a good friend, been by my side trough everything that's happened. I owe him my life. I trust him more than my brother.

"Elio had given some blood samples, mine, and Lucia's. Around two weeks ago, a girl matched both mine and hers. He didn't really trust it, so he gave his own blood and gave all the samples to one of our own hospitals." I take a deep breath, swallowing the lump in my throat.

"Dante" Alesandro slowly and carefully says my name, knowing where I'm going with it.

"I met her." my words come out as a whisper, and I finally look up from my desk. Looking into his eyes. "She's so grown up. 23 years old. 23. Its- I- I want to know her, I want her back here with us. but doesn't feel like a have right to do so."

"of course, you have a right to it, she's your daughter. If you explain the situation to her, she will understand Dante"

Silence falls over us because I don't know what to say to that.

"what does she look like?" Alesandro asks standing up going over to the alcohol in the corner of the office. Pouring himself a glass and one for me.

"She's tall. As tall as the boys, but no taller than Elio. Her hairs long, and black. Like mine. And her eyes, they're just like they were when she was born. These beautiful light green eyes, and grey. Just like Alanzo. She carries herself with grace, holding her head high and proud the entire time. The boys met her too you know, just Elio and Romeo. Romeo wasn't supposed come with us, but he did considering he was the one that hacked into the event and got us seats beside her." I continued to ramble on about her.

"do you have a picture of her?" I give him the picture Romeo got while he did a little background check.

His eyes widen when he saw the picture "Dante, that's Athena."

Is that a question or a statement. I'm not sure.

"whats wrong?"

"she went to school with the boys. She- she's best friends with Carlo. Her and Dominic dated for a while. We've known her for years."

My eyes widen at his words. How is that possible.

"what?"

♡ ♡ ♡