6||

♡ ♡ ♡

Fika

Definition: a moment to slow down and appreciate the good things in life.

♡ ♡ ♡

Athena Grace

Carlo and I are sat around the couch at my apartment. A random movie playing in the background.

He went to Australia about six weeks ago and came back a few days ago. He's been telling me about what he was doing while there.

I cancelled my meetings and plans for the because I woke up with a fever. Carlo called me earlier today asking to meet up but when I told him I was ill he immediately came to my apartment to see me. he's made me tea and brought my favourite snacks with him.

I like his company a lot, he distracts me from overthinking and puts me in a better mood, even though my entire body is hurting.

"To be honest I would've just fainted if I saw a spider that big" I laugh at his story about the giant spider he had seen while there.

"Yeah, well I wasn't that scared of it" he brushes it off, I raise an eyebrow giving him a 'really' look. I might be scared of spiders, but Carlo? Oh, he is terrified of them.

"Yeah, okey I was about to shit my pants but that's not the point."

"You're a horrible liar" I laugh.

"Alright, what have you been up to while I wasn't here?"

"Work" He rolls his eyes smiling.

"I don't know why I even asked to be honest" he chuckles.

"you need to get laid Athena".

"hey!" I protest.

"you do, when was the last time? Fucking years ago".

"it was not years ago, a few months ago" my eyes widen at the confession. Fuck. I haven't told him or anyone about the one-night stand. It's not because I'm ashamed of it. its hard to explain it, but ive just never been the type to kiss and tell. I like to keep stuff like that to myself.

"a few months ago? What? When?" he almost yells

"Las Vegas" I whisper.

"you and Dominic fucked in Vegas?" I throw the pillow in my lap at him. This idiot.

"No, obviously not. I met him at the club" his mouth drops open. His eyes wide.

"shut the fuck up! You fucked a random guy you met at the club? Oh my god Athena. I feel like a proud mom".

"Oh, shut the fuck up." I take a sip if my tea; hiding my smile.

We sit in silence for a while before he says, "was he good?"

♡ ♡ ♡

Dominic: Open the elevator.

Athenea: No.

My head was still hurting badly, and my fever hasn't gotten any better. Carlo left a while ago. I didn't have any energy to move so at some point I fell asleep on the couch.

Sophie came with some soup and paperwork that needed to be done. Its still sitting at the table untouched.

Although I said I won't open the access to my floor I went over to the elevator and pressed my thump to the little screen beside the elevator doors, opening the access to my floor. I walk into the kitchen wit the dirty dishes in the living room.