011. bouquets and plushies

୭  🧷 ✧ ˚

୭ 🧷 ✧ ˚. ᵎᵎ 🎀

I RUBBED my eyes sitting up on the bed. i groan hoarsely. it's valentine's day, great. The shittiest day of the year ever let's be honest. I glance to the floor and walker is sleeping peacefully. my heart tightens. it's very obvious that after the park me and walker have been ignoring each other. I just don't get why he's ignoring me. he has no reason to , does he?

I get ready for the day and walk downstairs to the lobby of the hotel and Aryan's on the couch scrolling on his phone. i collapse next to him leaning my head on his shoulder "happy v day lune" I hum in response, "someone's sad they don't have a valentine" aryan teases , smirking lightly.

I scoff loudly but don't disagree. i dwell on it... well yeah of course people want a special someone to spend the day with , but why is it when I think of 'special someone' a certain dark blonde blue eyed boy comes to mind. my eyes widen in realization as my attitude slowly dissipates. i freaking wanted walker scobell to be my valentine.

did I not just express serious hate for the boy just a day before? I'm pretty sure I'm being seriously delusional or I'm still facing side effects from my period. yeah definitely those 2 options for sure.

the shuttle pulls up outside the hotel and me and aryan run to sit inside since it's raining. we drive all the way to set and quickly sprint inside the studio. dior comes to me pulling me into a hug "hey mama" she says. i chuckle warmly "hi cutie" Charlie ruffles my hair from behind me and I groan. "motherfucker.." I utter.

he hears that and dramatically turns to me "I am the world's pretty boy , talk to the hand" he says sticking his abnormally large palm into my face. why the fuck can I hear someone singing? and why does it sound so familiar "I'm his favorite motherfucker , hello motherfucker"

OH MY BALLS. ITS LEAH. Leah had to fly in late due to another project , she's playing my twin. I run upto her quickly pulling her into a tight hug. "leee!" she squeals hugging back. "loons!" she pulls away caressing my hair. "I have so much tea to spill Leah oh my fuck" she smiles nodding "you will have to tell me everything"

the door opens and leah leans over me to see who walks in, I turn around. walker. I turn back quickly but Leah leaves me and walks to him , he settles on a stool and she sits beside him introducing herself. hmph okay then.

➤ a few hours later !

we finished filming for the day , I'm sitting on my chair getting my makeup removed. the micellar water is chilly on my skin as I sigh relaxing into my chair. i fall into my thoughts. Leah kept playing around with walker a lot today. She would shrug me off to go approach him and I kept noticing her touch his arm or bat her eyes flirtingly, there's no way leah has a crush on walker.

"hey girl!!" it's Leah and she sits in the chair next to mine as a stylist comes to help her out.
I smile kindly at her "how was last scene?" she claps her hands together for effect. "amazing im so glad I could catch up easily" I nod "it's really hard and I'm proud of you!" she giggles gently. she's so pretty.

someone abruptly walks in gasping for air , we both turn around in shock. what the fuck? this is a sight i never thought I would see, it's walker holding a tiny bouquet and a plushie. he walks towards leah. making sure he doesn't lock eyes with me, and that hurt. he's avoiding my glance as well. what the fuck happened? he hands the flowers to leah and my heart tightens. she looks gleeful. why wouldn't she be? a beautiful boy giving you flowers on Valentine's Day. Huh , what a dream.

the corners of his mouth curl upwards "happy Valentine's leah" she lets out a aww , "thanks walker these are so cute, look luna aren't they adorable!?" I nod attempting a smile, his eyes dart to mine for a millisecond, but that's it. holy fuck my heart is aching like no man's business right now, I think I need to get out of here. i smile at my stylist thanking her and standing up grabbing my phone from the vanity walking out of the makeup truck.

I know for a fact both their eyes are on me right now but I don't care and I keep walking. walk away Luna for your sake. I rush back to the shuttle , how shocking. charlie's in it , he scoots to the side and he already knows I feel like shit. he just opens his arms and I lay in it. the shuttle starts driving.

➤ back at the hotel !

I invited Charlie back to my room for a bff valentines , we got snacks from the nearest convenience store and we are sharing my bed watching bridget jones diary , the only right move in life. we hear giggling walk down the hallway and barge into our room. no fucking way bro , not again. it's Leah and walker , his hand is around her shoulder as they laugh in sync.

they stop dead in their tracks when they notice me and charlie , I just dig deeper into his arms trying to hide myself. "hey bae!" leah giggles. "Walker just needed to get something and then we have a dinner planned" she nudges to walker , but he isn't moving.

he's looking deeply at me , hurt and anger fused in his orbs. i look at Charlie in desperation. he understands me, he wraps his arms tighter around me "okay uh well walker why don't you get it because you're actually interuptting me and luna's movie night" he silently scoffs grabbing his jacket turning around leah rushing behind him as the door shuts close.

i whimper the tears daring to fall from my eyes. her? really? am i invisible to him?

charlie just shushes me hugging me tightly lulling me to a calm still, I'm lucky he's my friend , even if the whole world thinks we are dating I don't care, me and him don't have
to explain ourselves to anyone. happy Valentine's Day to me I guess.

ari speaks! ˚୨୧˚
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY MY BEAUTIFUL BABIES , I LOVE AND APPRECIATE YOU SM! this chapter was kinda forced from my side so apologies if the quality sucks. we got to see a side of mad walker muahaha , the entire Leah flirting is satire cuz of that one interview hehe I hope everyone reading this has a good day/night , take care of your self and don't skip any meals !!