016. we are in trouble

୭  🧷 ✧ ˚

୭  🧷 ✧ ˚.  ᵎᵎ  🎀

I was awoken from my daily afternoon nap with a loud ringing sound vibrating on my bedside table , I groan sitting up rubbing at my eyes till I see stars. I quickly realize it's my phone and slowly throw my hand to grab it , I am so sleepy oh my god. oh. it's Aryan FaceTiming me. this could be important so I slide left. I'm met with the sight of dior and Aryan smushing both their faces into one screen to be seen.

I let out an exasperated sigh before saying, "hi kids...why do you want to die?" I saw a look between 'scared' and 'told you so' pass aryan's face before dior butted in stating "well as much as I would require death in the next few minutes we need to talk to you about Luna and Walker."

I immediately sat upright, as my back cracked , god I was growing old. before saying "what happened?" "erm well, how do I say this.. uh" Aryan stuttered. "okay listen kiddo. Wherever it is out with it now. Before I lose interest and go back to sleep or punch you through this phone." That definitely shocked him as he blurted out, "Walker and Luna had a fight."

My face contorted into one of confusion as I replied, "and u called me, interrupted my great dreams to tell me about a kiddy fight?" I was really losing my patience now but noticing Pete in the background of the call told me to keep my patience, trusting  that there was something serious going on.

Dior who was standing next to aryan came forward and whispered in a low voice, "he called her a whore....and kinda yelled at her...a lot..." I could feel my face heat up, and it must have contorted into one of rage as Aryan came forward and said in a hurried tone, "it's fine Charlie's taking care of her...she is gonna be fine we promise"

I heavily sigh. "why did walker say that? my poor girl" I run my hands over my face ,noticing Pete's look of shame made me realize I realized me and Pete needed to have a serious talk...very soon. A boy I basically called a son called my beautiful daughter words no woman should ever hear. To say my heart hurt for her is an understatement , to say my heart was majorly conflicted between punching walker or sorting this out like adults was a bigger understatement. All I wanted to do is give her a big hug and tell her that her dad is here to protect her and he always will.

Dior speaks "from the gist of what we heard , both of them are kind... conflicted....about how they feel for each other and we know Walker bursted, and it was NOT fair for Luna but for sure he did NOT mean it. That boy loves Luna the way I love dancing man , me and Aryan are trying to see if even Leah can talk to her. everyone hear knows that deep down they like each other oh and just for clarification not platonically , but it's so obvious the problem is that they miscommunicate every single day." Aryan vivaciously nods to this statement.

I couldn't tell if my head was spinning because of all the information or the confusion and shock at my girl loving someone, that person being walker, however, it was expected even from me. "Yeah Ryan they create a lot of problems because they always misinterpret the other's actions or words because they're turning a blind eye to what they're feeling and don't want to accept it. Like what the heck just say you like each other at this point?!"

"Okay...my head is really spinning now, okay keep it together ryan", I told myself as I started replying to the kids. "Okay first off all kids, next time you are going to tell me about my daughters love life, do a better job like take a marketing course or something second of all, I understand where u guys are coming from and you are right I will talk to Luna and walker, but you two need, no all of you need to stop pressuring them or mention anything to them,"

At their confused and slightly frustrated faces I knew I would have to elaborate further as I said, "I know how it is being a teen wanting your friends to get together but u need to consider them as well, I know walker's a good boy and they could have a nice future but let them decide it. And third. Pete we need to talk, so how about you throw the kids out the room or drown their heads in water until the bubbles stop, I don't really care but do remember to carefully hide the bodies..."

The kids had a worried look but they left anyways , I looked over at Pete. "we need to really have a talk..." Before I could even start making a decent sentence Pete blurted, "Ryan...listen mate, I know Walker's behavior is not justifiable, and I do apologize but they're teenagers, we need to give them the time to work it out."

I was flabbergasted ( a bit ) , but I realized I had to say something, before Pete managed to give himself (and me) a heart attack.
"Okay Pete I understand where you are coming from, even if it has been a long time since we were teenage boys but I'm not mad per say , I'm just a bit disappointed. I always liked walker's maturity,"

At Pete's nod I continued, "but we have to do something about them , maybe not interfere in their lives, but get them to set their heads in the right place, becaus now they are just hurting each other, soon they will be hurting themselves." Pete looked at me and nodded agreeing to what I was saying before replying, "I think that's the most serious thing you have ever said."

ari speaks! ˚୨୧˚
how are you guys?! missing you all mega loads. please spare me and don't kill me for this but Once again its EXAM SEASON!! I will be trying my best to dish out as many chapters as I can but trust me it will be sooner than you all think 😁😁. anyways I hope everyone reading this has a good day/night , take care of your self and don't skip any meals !!