Chapter 10- Let's Sleep

Stacy's POV

Melody was being fussy this morning and I had to take her into the bed with me and waited for her miserable father to come upstairs.

"Daddy made me cry because he was yelling at your sisters and brothers. He is so mean," I said to her, making her laugh like she thought she was too cute to be yelled at.

"He spoils you now and that's why he is suffering with the rest because he spoiled them, now look at him about to lose the little weight he has left."

The door opened and he came inside, still huffing and puffing.

Pickney yuh want, pickney yuh get.

"Yuh can calm down now enuh."

"Stacy." he gave me a warning look that formed wrinkles above his bushy brows.

"Anyways I don't think she feels good, she is fussing and not taking her bottle," I said.

Maybe this will make him calm down a little, he hates when she is fussy. You would think she was his first child. Frightened as fuck over this one.

"Give me her."

"No, make her stay here in bed with me a little, maybe she just needs some comfort from me since you are being miserable and she can feel energy."

He hiss his teeth. I could say whatever I want now and he wouldn't yell because Melody was in the room with us.

"Ok. I'm going to sleep."

"Stay with us until she falls asleep please."

He hesitated at first then took his sweet time, doing everything else before he came into the bed. I placed Melody between us and she had the time of her life, rolling from me to him until she got exhausted and fell asleep.

He took her and went to the nursery but didn't return. I went to find him curled up into his bed.

"Are we still doing this?" I asked and he looked confused.

"Do what?"

"Why are you still sleeping here?"

He didn't say another word, he got up and head to the bedroom and literally jumped into bed

"So I had to tell you that?" I asked as I got into the bed.

"Stacy me inna the bed now and I think we argue enough from morning. A sleep time now."

"We argue because yuh horrible when you get upset, not even the kids dem spare. Garrick yuh didn't have to treat LJ like that and I am hurt. He just made a mistake."

"That's why he keeps doing fuckery because you back him and he knows it. Stacy, just gwan baby him man and yuh will know."

I wasn't treating him like a baby. Line was too strict on LJ.

"Yuh never have to tell him yuh will kill him Garrick, all in front of Mel."

"Me need enough witnesses," he replied.

"Yuh think yuh funny? Yuh don't treat King and Leo like this."

I really shouldn't have said that but he was acting as if King was his prize possession. I know for a fact that he has favourites but I will leave that for another time and argument.

"Leo and King understand by now that I will make their mother's childless but LJ can't seem to get it but him aguh get it man, just watch."

"Just mine weh yah do to my child."

"No man, make him continue then nuh."

"Wah day I saw Kimmy called crying because King was back talking and yuh spoke to him softly unlike how yuh spoke to LJ."