Chapter 30 - No Flooding

Chalkline's POV

I was sitting across from my sons, Leo, King and LJ, the older ones who are interested in girls right now. I can't believe I am to have this talk with them so soon.

Too many people were in here right now for me to say to them what I really wanted to, for their mom's sake I had to keep things decent.

"I hope me nuh have dah talk yah with the girls dem any time soon enuh ," I said to Stacy.

"You will see. Talk to the boys," she said and nudged me towards them.

The thought of it made my chest tight however I had to remain focused and strong up for these boys right now. They are going to put me in some fucking trouble with people over dem gyal pickeny.

"Hear wah me seh, me nuh want unuh bring nobody girl pickney inna unuh rooms. Yah hear mi?"

"Yes daddy, " They replied in unison.

That's all I had to say cause fuckery me a tell them. Mi fuck from me can piss—

Focus Garrick..

"Nothing is to be done with a girl unless you ask the permission of me or your mothers Unuh get that?"

"Yes dad," They said again. I know they know I am just talking.

"Leo has girls that are just friends over the house all the time, they are mostly in his room however I trust him," Jaria said and I turned to look at her.

"You trust him? He is a teenage boy" I said to her.

"Why not?"

"Because he is Garrick's son," Kimmy said and everyone started laughing.

"This is not funny enuh. Kimmy you make girls go into King's room?"

"Well King is not much like you," she said and smiled.

The fuck she mean by that? All a dem is like me. Aye.. She betta don't piss me off.

"We yah try seh?"

"I am saying my son is properly home trained, so I am blessed to only know about Alianna Azri. Right King?"

"Yes," he answered under his breath.

"So LJ is not home trained?" Stacy asked her.

I knew what the fuck Kimmy was doing with that slick ass remark. No matter how she puts it, my blood runs through her son.

"I did not say that, I am just saying King knows better than to do anything behind my back or withouse his dad's permission."

Why mi kinda like how Kimmy a behave?

"Well LJ only did that once and it's ok to make mistakes."

"All it takes is a mistake and you know, a bomb hits us. LJ has to learn boudaries"

Alright Kimmy, don't push it.

"Don't tell me—"

"Look this is not about who is growing who with or without boundaries, they are right here now and I think we should let them know how serious this is."

"True Mel," I said.

"Leo, King and LJ. You boys will never deal or date with regular girls and you must always remember that you aren't regular boys either. Any little mishaps and we will have problems in our family. Please be careful, always." Mel said to them.

"Ok Grandma," They mumbled.

"And nuh figet seh me nuh fraid fi shoot one a unuh."

"Jesus Christ Garrick!" Stacy shouted.