ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 23

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY❤️!! (It was valentines day when i wrote this😞)

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀
CONTAINS: cursing,
PROOFREAD😋!!
❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

HYUNJINS POV
I woke up before felix which was a surprise, he always wakes up before me.. I pulled my phone out and took a quick picture of him.

hw.hyunjin

12 minutes ago

12 minutes ago.
caption: my sleepy baby~
❤️:137,093
💬213:

lixfan: WOAHOWAHOEAHHHHH OUR LIXXIE FOUND A LOVER🥹??

jissungg: AYE! WHAT DID I MISS!? IM COMING OVER.

miniverse: AHHH BABY ARE YOU SEEING THIS!?
babyin//miniverse: I AMM OMGOGMGMGGO!!!!!

vinnyyinn: I'm happy for both of you❤️!
felixxie//vinnyyin:thank you yin, come over and see minji anytime💓!

user127:WAIT SO WHEN IS FELIXS NEW COMEBACK COMING OUT!?
felixxie//user127: soon!~

"BABE ARE YOU UPP!?" I yelled from downstairs "yes I am love" he giggled and hopped up on the counter, "fuck babe.. You're so hot, your beautiful milky thighs.." I leaned in and kissed him placing my hand on his thigh "morning sex huh?" he said giggling "i have to get to work, I have to model for some brand" I pouted.

"I have to drop that new album.." he sighed and hopped off the counter then ran upstairs. "I'm gonna catch you!" I yelled and chased him playfully. Laughter and screamed filled the room that was once silent. "lovee!! I need to get readyyy!!" he pouted and I let go. "finee"

FELIXS POV
"bye love!!" I said,"bye kitty!" he said hugging me. I got on my tippy toes and kissed hyunjin goodbye then left to my appointment. I walked in and was greeted by a very nice lady. "your manger assigned me to dye your hair brown for this concept." she said bowing. I loved my blonde hair and I didn't want it to come off, but i nodded.

COUPLE HOURS LATER🥶

"This hair color really suits you felix!" she smiled "thank you miso!" I smiled. "Now lets get your outfit ready, then we would get to the stage." She walked over to the dressing room and I followed her.

"You look so good felix!" she smiled. "Thank you so much misoo!!!" I laughed. "Felix it's show time!" My manger yelled and I nodded then I turned and bowed at miso.
"Thank you for all your hardwork miso!"

I walked up on stage and seen so many fans that had signs up. I then seen a familiar face.. hyunjin!!!! It made my day so much better. I didn't really know I was going on tour so I was surprised, but atleast hyunjin was here!!

"HELLO PIXES!!! THANK YOU FOR COMING!" I yelled (i couldn't think of another fandom name😭) shouting and screams filled the stadium along with lightsticks moving back and forth. After a couple of songs it was time for the concert to end.