ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 39

sora is back😘!!
(fuck that bitch, (I literally made her up) shes a whore! 🙄)

anyways coming soon!~

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀CONTAINZ: cursing, again sadly no joke, arguingMENTIONZ: mpregPROOFREAD❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

CONTAINZ: cursing, again sadly no joke, arguing
MENTIONZ: mpreg
PROOFREAD
❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

FELIXS POV
I stood there.. in shock.. how did she get in?..
"awh how cute!! our baby lixxie is pregnant! What a disgusting whore.. I hope you know hwang, that baby isn't yours at all! it's wooyoungs! That night felix left, he went with wooyoung and he fucked him." she laughed..

What!? That isn't true?!. I turned towards everyone and they all looked at me. "no it-"
"we took a DNA test and that baby is surely mine." hyunjin said stepping in. "oh my hwang! you're so gullible. He cle-"

"KIM FUCKING SORA."

"yin? What is she doing here?" seungmin was surprised and confused.. "get the fuck out here and explain to me WHY THE FUCK YOU DIDN'T LISTEN TO ME?!" she yelled. I held my stomach as hyunjin also held me for support.

Sora turned around and looked.. scared?! For the first time.?

"y-yin..!" she stuttered her words.. "EXPLAIN. OUR DEAL WAS THAT I GIVE YOU MONEY SO YOU COULD LEAVE HYUNJIN, FELIX AND EVERYONE ALONE!" she yelled loudly
"GET THE FUCK OVER HERE NOW." she continued as sora looked at us with a glare and left slamming the door behind her which woke up minji.

She began to cry and I quicky ran upstairs towards her as hyunjin followed. "my darling.. are you sure the baby is mine..?" he mumbled "I'm positive love. Wooyoung used a condom, if it was his I probably would've done something else." I sighed

"I'm seriously trusting you my darling.." he leaned in and kissed me then pulled away walking towards minjis crib.

HYUNJINS POV
"I love you babe.. maybe on day we'll have the chance to get married." felix said while picking up minji. Now that I think about it, I wanna make felix my wife. I love him so much and he means the absolute world to me. I should propose before the baby gets here.

"My darling, I need to go buy some stuff. If you want food I'll pass by anywhere for you." I said pulling him into a kiss. "I think me and the baby are okay for now!" he giggled a bit and held up minji "say bye bye to minji and baby too!" he said and smiled

I leaned in and kissed minji on the forehead then bent down to kiss his bump. "I love you darling. I'll be back soon!" I smiled and left the room. "minho! Let's go!" I yelled and minho looked confused but still followed.

"Look, I wanna propose to felix before the baby is born." I said putting on my seatbelt as he did the same. "you better treat felix with respect and if you break him while having sex, I'll kill you." he glared and me and I started to choke on my spit.

"Jeez! okay I know! I'm doing this because I love felix will all my heart."

"cheesy hyunjin" he mumbled and laughed

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩
short chapter, sorry if this one is bad.