ˏˋ°•*⁀➷34

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀
CONTAINZ: cursing, no joke today:c
MENTIONZ: mpreg
PROOFREAD!
❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

FELIXS POV
"I'm so happy! I'm gonna be like AN UNCLE!!!!" he screamed, "have you had any thoughts of a kid?" I asked "yeah. But min doesn't want too, he always uses a condom so theres no point." he sighed "talk to him, convince him, he seems like a great dad from how he takes care of minji." I added on.

"I'll try talking to him, but for now.. CUDDLES!!" he laughed and pulled me closer towards him. I closed my eyes and fell asleep into his hold.

JISUNGS POV
I was on my phone while cuddling with felix when I realized he fell asleep. I carefully let go so I could use the bathroom.

After I came out I was confused because I heard zero noise, hyunjin and minho always make so much noise when they're together. Minji wasn't here either, I went upstairs and saw that minho texted felix.

minho🍓
'minjis with seungmin and chan, don't worry.'

I set felixs phone down and cuddled next to him. I couldn't help but wonder where my boyfriend was.

[YOU]
where are you?
how come you left without saying anything?
are you seriously leaving me on fucking read? whatever.
READ 6:24 PM.

wow leaving me on read. Whatever. I turned off my phone and fell asleep with felix in my arms.

A couple of hours went by and I woke up to yelling. Felix wasn't besides me.. Holy fuck. I quickly got up and ran downstairs to see felix yelling at hyunjin with a bunch of tears rolling down his face.

"YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE ME ALONE WONDERING WHERE YOU ARE!" (mitski reference from I don't smoke😘!!) "I TOLD MINHO TO TELL YOU WHERE I WAS GOING?!" he yelled back "HE DIDN'T SAY SHIT TO ME? NOR DID HE SAY ANYTHING TO SUNGIE!? PLUS I WAS WORRIED SICK OVER MY DAUGHTER?"

"SHE'S NOT EVEN YOUR FUCKING DAUGHTER, YOU GUYS LOOK NOTHING ALIKE. SHE'LL NEVER BE YOUR FUCKING DAUGHTER." he yelled at felix but then froze once he had realized what he said. "wait ba-"

"Fine then, the baby I'm carrying won't be yours and will never be yours." he said and ran upstairs locking the door behind him.

"WHAT THE FUCK HWANG!? YOU CAN'T FUCKING YELL AT HIM?!" I saw minho sleeping on the couch and I walked over tohim hearing hyunjins footsteps behind me.
"AND YOU, ANSWER MY FUCKING TEXT. I WAS FUCKING WORRIED OVER YOU." I yelled at minho who woke up suddenly.

I ran towards felixs room and knocked on the door multiple times.

..

...

....

no answer..?

"kitty.? please open the door.. I'm worried sick." I knocked slowly but yet again no answer.. I had to get something to open it or someone.. Jeongin maybe..?

FELIXS POV
I could hear jisung at the other side of the door. I just couldn't open the door.. I got up and started to have a panic attack, the only thing that came up in my head was to hurt myself..

I walked into the bathroom and sat there on the bathroom floor trying to calm myself down. I couldn't hurt myself, I walked towards hyunjins room and saw him on his phone. I snuck up behind him and hugged him. "I'm sorry.." I cried into his back, he slowly turned around and hugged me back.

"No, I'm sorry. I didn't tell you where I was going and I said stupid shit about minji." he said kissing my head. "I love you my good looking boy.." I cried into his hold and he slowly kissed me. "Is the baby still mine?" he said placing a hand on my belly, "obviously" I laughed as he pulled me closer.

"I have to go meet san tomorrow." I sighed and he nodded, "okay, I'll be at work tomorrow."  "awh okay." I smiled and he cuddled even closer "now lets sleep, yea?" he said and smiled "but minji.?" I was confused "I told seungmin that we were going to go pick up your friend at some far away place and he believed it." "a little liar, hm?" I laughed and he kissed me then closed his eyes.

I fell asleep not so long after.

I woke up and seen hyunjin was gone, maybe at work? Welp I need to get ready for the day. I need to practice dance and meet san at the cafe. I got changed and headed to the dance room.

yong.lixxie

12 minutes ago

12 minutes ago.
caption: any difference lately?
❤️:1,527,999
💬 0:

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN TURNED OFF.

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩
sadly no joke for today:c.