Secrets Come Out

(In a guest bedroom, Clark prepared to go to bed when he heard a knock on the door)

Lois: "Hey uh..Smallville? Can I come in?"

(Clark's eyes widened before he super sped in circles cleaning everything up)

Clark: "L..Lois! I'll be right there!"

(He answered the door and faked a yawn)

Clark: "Everything okay?"

Lois: "..not really. I need to tell you something."

Clark: "Now?"

Lois: "Yeah I know I played off how much the whole..Mercer merger thing bothered me but um..I didn't say the entire..reason."

Clark: "Lois.."

Lois: "I wanna be yours! I mean..your wi..girlfriend..! I mean..can I sleep with you tonight? Not like..with you but you know..in here because my room is kinda freaking me out! There's like this creaking sound and.."

(Clark kissed her which she instantly reciprocated)

(Downtown Gotham)

(Batman and Catwoman took down a warehouse full of thugs together)

Catwoman: "Ahh..nothing like getting back to the roots huh? Ugh. That reminded me of Ivy."

Batman: "Something's not right."

(A monitor turned on revealing Riddler)

Riddler: "Ah well aren't you the world's greatest detective! Greetings to the happy couple! Congratulations are in order on your upcoming nuptials!"

(Catwoman glanced at Batman in shock)

Batman: "You chose the wrong night to threaten me."

Riddler: "Oh do not worry, Mr Wayne! I'm not threatening you. See, I have it on good authority that you two are feeling..reluctant about your big day? So I've provided a little incentive. If you refuse to go through with the ceremony...the GCPD goes boom."

Batman: "You're bluffing."

Riddler: "Perhaps. But is that a chance you're willing to take? Save me a dance won't you?"

(He chuckles as his screen turns off)

Catwoman: "..what do we do?"

Batman: "...we get married."