𝘜𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘎𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘴

𝟷𝟿𝟽𝟼 𝙷𝚘𝚐𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜, 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚘𝚏𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚏𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚆𝚒𝚣𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚛𝚢

𝟷𝟿𝟽𝟼
𝙷𝚘𝚐𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜, 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚘𝚏
𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚏𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚆𝚒𝚣𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚛𝚢.

It was a night at Hogwarts, just like any other. Tables filled with students ranging from the ages eleven to seventeen or eighteen, depending on the person's birth date, professors seated at the front tables, and Filch staring down at the students with disdain.

One table in particular, clad in red and gold, held four boys...

A boy with messy, untamable black hair and hazel eyes that were somewhat hidden behind his glasses.

"I'm telling you, Pads, I think she's going to say 'yes' this time!" Prongs animatedly cheered.

James Potter.

A boy with long black hair, reaching his shoulders, and cool grey eyes. A testament to his heritage.

"Oh, of course she will, Prongs." Padfoot smirked with a playful eye roll.

Sirius Black.

A shorter boy with mousy brown hair and blue eyes.

"Yeah, please tell us more." Wormtail nodded, though he was clearly uninterested.

Peter Pettigrew.

And a boy with sandy blonde hair, brown eyes, and scars littering his face.

"She says 'no' every time you ask, what makes you think this time will be different?" Moony asked looking over to his friend.

Remus Lupin.

All together the four boys made a group everyone called 'The Marauders'. Otherwise known as the schools constant pranksters.

Further down the table was a group of three girls.

A beautiful fiery redhead with shining green eyes.

"If he tries one more time, I'll hex that arrogant toe rag." She grumbles.

Lily Evans.

An equally beautiful golden blonde with ocean blue eyes.

"You say that every time!" She laughed.

Marlene McKinnon.

And a youthful chocolate brown haired girl with equally chocolate brown eyes.

"I think you secretly like him and this is your way of showing it!" The girl teased.

Alice Fortescue.

Their friend group didn't have a name, but none of them could've asked for better friends.

Then across the Great Hall, at a table clothed in green and silver, sat a different group of boys. This group too, contained three people. One of which was related to one of the Marauders.