𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘭, 𝘪𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘴

"Aw, smile!" Petunia cooed as she took pictures of Dudley in his smartest school uniform

"Great big twat." Rose rolled her eyes as she watched her cousin soak in all the attention.

Vernon and Petunia fawn over Dudley going to Smeltings, Vernon even going as far as to say it was the proudest day of his life.

"Will we have to wear that too?" Harry asked, making his and his sister's presence known.

"What? You two? Go to Smeltings? A school for special and elite children?" Petunia laughed, the other Dursleys following in her lead.

"Don't be stupid. You'll be going to the state school. Where you two belong." The woman scoffed as she turned back to the stove where an extra large pot sat on a red hot coil.

"You'll be wearing Dudley's old uniform once I've finished dying it." Petunia said, lifting a soaking wet, grey, sopping mess of a fabric clump from the boiling pot.

"I didn't realize it had to be so wet." Harry sassed his aunt.

"Op! We love a sassy Harry." Rose poked fun at her brother.

"Don't be stupid." Petunia scolded. "It'll look just like new once it's dried."

"But Dudley's old clothes will fit us like poor old elephant skin!" Rose gaped.

"It'll fit you well enough." Petunia spat while giving the two Potters a dirty look. "Now, go get the post." She pointed at Rose.

Rose rolled her eyes before making her way out of the kitchen.

"Hurry up! Go, go!" Petunia scolded.

"She's going!" The angry voice of Lily rang through the Great Hall.

Rose gave Harry a sad smile before actually making it to the front door, where she picked up four pieces of mail. Something from their horrible Aunt Marge, something from a pizza parlor, an envelope from Beauty Brits, probably a reminder for Petunia to enroll Rose in that year's beauty pageants, and an envelope with a red wax seal keeping it closed, addressed to Harry.

𝓜𝓻. 𝓗. 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻.
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓾𝓹𝓫𝓸𝓪𝓻𝓭 𝓤𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓲𝓻𝓼,
4 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓽 𝓓𝓻𝓲𝓿𝓮,
𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓦𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰,
𝓢𝓾𝓻𝓻𝓮𝔂.

"YOU KNEW?!!" Lily, James, the Marauders, Regulus, and all their friends and family yelled.

"We use self addressing quills, but you can be sure we will be checking them from now on." McGonagall states.