𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮

The last week of summer had come to an end, and Harry was finally going to be going to Hogwarts

The last week of summer had come to an end, and Harry was finally going to be going to Hogwarts. All he had to do was ask Vernon to take him to the King's Cross station.

"Oh, go on, Hazza." Rose urged. "The worst they can do is say 'no' and even then, you can just write a letter to the teachers at Hogwarts and tell them that Vermin wouldn't take you to the station."

Yeah, Rose had given in and admitted that she called their uncle, 'Uncle Vermin'. She wasn't sorry about it. Sometimes she'd actually say it to the family's face, and when they asked what she said, she'd repeat it correctly and ask what they thought she said. That usually shut them up.

"Whoo hoo!! That's my Bambi!!" James cheers.

"Mr. Potter, please settle down." Professor McGonagall scolds.

"You know the saying, 'You don't ask, you don't get.' Right?" Rose encourages.

"Yeah, right. Right. Just ask." Harry mumbled encouragingly to himself before making his way downstairs where the Dursleys were sitting in the family room.

The Dursleys were minding their own, when Harry cleared his throat, catching their attention.

"I need a ride to Kings Cross station tomorrow."

Harry merely earned a grunt from Vernon as a pregnant silence filled the room.

It was a short exchange, questions of time and platform, laughter from Vernon and Petunia about there being a platform nine and three-quarters, and a final agreement to take Harry to the station because the Dursleys had to head down that way anyway.

Harry went back to the stairs to see Rose at the top smiling. "Good job, Hazza!"

"Thanks." Harry smiled at his sister and the two walked to their room.

"Room?" Sirius smiled. "They gave you some respect? Just a little bit?"

"They gave it to us because they thought the house was being watched." Rose laughed.

"Chickens." Harry laughed.

"Are you sure you have everything?" Rose asked, glancing over at her brother's new trunk.

"Yeah. I only opened it that one time, and I put it back when I was done." Harry assured.

"Okay. I just wanna make sure." Rose nodded before slipping under her blankets. "Are you excited for tomorrow?"

"Yeah." Harry smiled. "Are you excited to wear your new clothes out?"

"Oh! Yes!" Rose smiled over to her brother.

"New clothes? Did petunia finally get you appropriate clothes?" Lily asked hopefully.

"Uh... no." Rose hesitantly answered.