𝘈𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘎𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘱 𝘖𝘧 𝘜𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘎𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘴

After a long restless night, everyone returned to the Great Hall for breakfast

After a long restless night, everyone returned to the Great Hall for breakfast. The events of last nights' movie still fresh and haunting in the mind of some.

What were they going to see today? Surely it couldn't be worse than what happened last movie.

"You look like shit, mate." Sirius snorted, slapping James' shoulder.

"You're not any better, Pads." Remus tiredly smiled at his friend.

"You either. You look like hell, mate." James deadpanned.

James, Sirius, and Remus started laughing at each other, all three boys clad with dark circles and tired sleep lines.

Peter, however, wasn't laughing. He had gotten a full night of sleep despite the event of last nights movie.

It was something Sirius, Remus, and James all noticed but didn't comment on.

Breakfast ended quickly, the masses of Hogwarts wanting to quickly move on to the next movie, knowing Rose would be attending Hogwarts this year.

Rose rises from her seat, "If everyone's finished then we should start the next movie." She stated before turning to McGonagall. "Professor, if you'll please?"

The transfiguration teacher nodded before rising from her own seat, replacing the Great Hall tables with comfy couches and beanbags.

"Okay, so, for this movie we—"

Rose was cut off from speaking when a bright light flashed in the center of the hall, followed by a loud thump and grumbling.

"Get the hell off of me!"

"You get off of me!"

"Stop the violence."

"Guys! We've got company."

The group untangled themselves with much less effort than the first group had, seeing as there was less people this time.

Four people in this group to be exact.

Rose's green eyes met familiar blue-grey eyes, making her smile brightly and sprint over to the figure with a squeal of pure happiness.

Everyone watched as Rose launched herself at the brunette, arms and legs wrapped around him like a koala as the male smiled and wrapped his arms around her middle, keeping her from falling.

(ᴀ/ɴ: ᴀɴʏ ɢᴜᴇssᴇs ᴏғ ᴡʜᴏ ɪᴛ ɪs ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ɪᴛ's ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟᴇᴅ? 😏)

"I wasn't aware we were getting more guests." Dumbledore smiled.

"Yeah, it was a bit of a surprise." A dark skinned male nodded.

"You guys are right on time!" Rose smiled up at  the man she was clinging on to. "We were just about to start the second movie!"