2 LOVE OR WORK

SOOBIN'S POV

After yeonjun asked me not to call by his real name and left me all alone in the beach tears started flowing down my cheeks the salty in my mouth i just cried for about an hour. i thought yeonjun would send me away happily but it just the opposite which happened .

Then i realized yeonjun was right we weren't like friends we were more like lovers hugging, kissing but all these thoughts have never crossed my mind . I felt really bad for yeonjun regret speaking so rude to him . I didn't tell him beforehand and i betrayed him i might have raised his hopes about me and completely broke it fuck am i that down bad i didn't even realize it. now that i have realized.

I was so disappointed in me but i just never realized it . I rushed to my house quickly unpacked everything i'm not going anywhere i can get an another job but idk if i get a good guy like yeonjun again. he waited for me when i was working comforted me made me food .' Hey taehyun i am not coming to seoul i changed my mind' ' What bro you know how hard it was for me to find u that job but why tho' he asked before i replied i saw the clock it was 7 :45 pm oh shit i need to meet and make up with yeonjun ' HELLO ARE U STILLL THERE' He repeatedly asked ' Hey i have something imp i'll tell u later bye dude ' I ended up the call took my jacket and my bicycle and rushed to the restaurant ,

YEONJUN I KNOW I HURT YOU SO MUCH I RAISED HOPES AND BROKE IT BUT TRUST ME THIS TIME I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOUR SIDE TILL THE END . I thought as i was riding i stopped at the entrance, looked for him and finally i thought of seeing the back door literally the worst decision in my life

I saw yeonjun fucking a guy slamming his cock into him leaving red marks in his neck and the guy moaning with every slam . My heart just tore into zillion pieces. I just left the backdoor open tears falling out . Grandma calling me from the restaurant nut i could only hear the guy and yeonjun moaning . I took my bicycle and rushed to the house .

After i entered i wasn't in my right mind i was so angry , disappointed . sad and everything. I AM AN IDIOT SANDWICH . After some time i thought why must i be heartbroken while he is having sex i made up mind i called taehyn ' HEY I'M COMING TO WORK IN SEOUL I'M NEVR LEAVING SEOUL AT ALL IT IS MY SOUL HERE AFTER' . ' WTF CALM DOWN WHAT'S WITH THE MOOD SWING' ' I'LL TELL U LATER DUDE ' I'M COMING EARLY TOMORROW PICK ME UP ' OKAY COOL DUDE ' I ended the phone sat in my couch and tore everything yeonjun had given to him and burned it fuck that guy i don't need pure love when i have the job i love . i'm leaving this shitty island and that shitty guy no thoughts on returning .

I went to airport feeling happy at the decision i took but i still felt the pain of the scene i boarded my plane and dozed off . LET'S START A NEW JOURNEY'

HEY GUYS IT'S THE AUTHOR IDK IF THIS STORY WILL BE READ BY SOMEONE BUT IF YOU DO THANK YOU I SPENT A LOT OF MY TIME DOING THANK YOU FOR READING THE STORY .