PAST MEMORIES - PART 2

SOOBIN' POV

When i was younger i had a genetic disease of asthma my mom died from asthma . As i couldn't do any out door activity and should visit the medical room often i had no friends growing up . Only me and my mom . Nobody sits next to me

After my mom died it was even worse i started suffering from depression and had suicidal thoughts so i visited a therapist after he found out i hade no friends ' He told me to change asked me to do what other people liked so i could be liked by someone' so i did and everyone liked me I'm mean used me as a dog i did home works and they started using me i was part of the popular gang .

When yeonjun proposed i went early as possible before anyone could arrive but my so called friends pointed out my insecurity and how i just brought down yeonjun . Yeonjun he was famous in the campus good at sports and everything . I just thought and realized i did bring him down , Everyone praised yeonjun no one praised me i was good at art i got gold medals , but they praised yeonjun for cutting vegetables at this point you could say i was jealous of him and i thought a guy like me was not suitable so i rejected him but i loved him even more.

I admired how yeonjun took care of me after all these things but i just bring him down i over heard his teachers speak how he is going down in academics the final year that's why he became a novelist if he didn't see me he could've been a lawyer or something like that .

But there was one person who didn't hate me it was my dude Taehyun . I told him what's bothering me so he told me 'If u don't want him to suffer you should play nice and break his heart , Soobin he literally would do anything for you so he's not gonna stop for some rejection unless you break him down it is for his own good for his career soobin his life soobin' taehyun said and i thought it was the best even though from now on he would hate me and be disgusted in me i don't care only wishing good future for him now.

But soobin went too far to break yeonjun's heart , it truly his fault he never knew how it would end up but for yeonjun's bright future and his insecurity he should commit crimes .

but it was too late for soobin to realise that yeonjun didn't care about anything other than soobin and too late to redo all the wrongs he did to yeonjun if he had accepted yeonjun and told him about his insecurity and stuff the other things would have not happened.

PRESENT

Soobin woke up from his dream - nightmare as taehyun was calling him continuously .He spoke 'Hey i literally had the worst night in my life come quickly before i try suicide ' he ended and fell back asleep

Taehyun on the other hand shocked rushing out of his hotel to soobin's house as he knew soobin was suicidal being .