4 HOME COMING

Author - i couldn't keep up with pov's so this gonna be a third person story from now on .

After landing soobin took a taxi to reach to his old house . he told his teammates that he would be staying in his old house while the others stayed at the hotel .

Soobin entered his old house memories of his mother rushed into his mind he started tearing up . His mother took care of him and cherished him so much unfortunately she left him and went to heaven with his father who died in a war . Soobin entered his house and coughed as it was very dusty . ' This place needs some renovation.' he thought to himself .

Soobin was thinking the whole night whether to go to the restaurant or not . but then he finally decided to go as he needs to pay a visit to grandma or she would be sad .

Now soobin is in the entrance of the restaurant he saw grandma serving people , he was happy and entered the restaurant with a big smile and hugged grandma . grandma widened her eyes became teary after seeing soobin and hugged him firmly and then unexpectedly who knows she is gonna call for her grandson which she did .

Yeonjun who was with a white tank top and baggy jeans walked unbothered and emotionless walked passed soobin. Soobin knew why yeonjun did that but it hurts so much god dammit. Grandma immediately hit yeonjun in the hand saying' Hiyahh what's the problem with you greet soobin now he's our guest give him some soba noodles with pork belly hurry up boy' Yeonjun nodded and went up to the kitchen while grandma assigned soobin a place to sit and asked him about his whereabouts which he answered about the campaign and stuffs . ' Oh my our soobinee is working so hard for the country your mom would be so proud of you' she said kindly admiring him.

' Here your order sir ' yeonjun said with a forced smile because his grandma was there . Soobin thanked him and started eating 'UMAII ' He shouted slurping the noodles grand ma was so happy about it and she went away to greet other guest in the restaurant when yeonjun suddenly asked ' What the hell are you doing here ' with disgust in his eyes like he hates my presence . ' I am here for a campaign for 6 months then I'll just go back to Seoul sorry to bother Well how have you been yeonjun ' Soobin asked almost tearing up ' HOLY JESUS WHY THE HELL AM I TEARING FOR A GUY WHO SLEPT WITH SOMEONE ' He thought .

That's when yeonjun put a hand in the table looking at soobin in the eye . ' How i have been these years without you it was the best period of my life (lie) and seeing you here it is like the returning of the great depression and yes you're bothering get the hell out of my life you fucking stabber wasn't it enough you broke my heart once but again don't think I'll fall for you blind like the last time this time I'LL MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL LIKE YOU DID TO MINE ' He told soobin so furiously . Soobin have never experienced someone being angry at him so he was terrified at yeonjun and wanted to break the bowl and slit his throat .

Grandma were looking at them so yeonjun played acting all friendly so soobin played along . Soobin suddenly asked try his best not to cry ' What the hell did i do to make you hate me so much . I know yeonjun we were more than friends , i humiliated you in front of everyone by making you think i have a crush on you even though you forgave me i acted cold and didn't tell you i was leaving and shouted at you and i used you only when necessary okay i was .... you wouldn't understand back then but now i have changed i realized my mistakes we could still be friends if you want t-o He interrupted me ' Friends if you want to sorry i don't wanna be close to a fucking hoe who plays with peoples feeling just because you wanted to be popular with the gang , you know how much i was down for you i was ready to give everything even after you humiliated me i cared about you even after you used me i fucking cared about you but you just broke me you disgust me soobin i regret falling in love with you even seeing you makes me angry so i request you to not face me here after. you get it ' He spoke and took the empty plate and walked away

What just happened soobin thought . He rushed out of the restaurant ran to his home crying he totally forgot about his bicycle it was too much comprehend in a minute . ' i disgust people i should just die i don't have any rights to live even if i die i have no one than my colleagues not sure they would come i'm just a liability what is wrong with me I'm a horrible being .Yeonjun the only person who loved me is disgusted by me i should just stay away from the world soobin opened his home and immediately fell out of exhaustion . Past memories rushing through him . He closed his eyes.