prologue

Ayanokouji pov

I recently turned 14, i was living my life in the whiteroom. I was considered the masterpiece who isn't scared of anything it would be further from the truth.

I since I was a child was able to see curses I was barely able to sleep at times over time I learned to just ignore them. So far I have only seen weak curses so I feel safe.

We had already learned a lot about the world we also learnt that there are things called cursed spirits. They come in many classes the strongest is special grades they have their own personality so it's harder to kill.

There are many clans as well I don't belong to a clan even though that is the thing I have also been able to adapt to anything including removing the effects of cursed speech.

( kiyo will have an insane adaptability )

I was resting in my room again I was learning about infinity it wad a power that sounded extremely over powered in my opinion.

( Kiyo will not have infinite or be able to copy )

I knew if I ever meet one I would rely on a cursed tool to get passed infinity as it would take leas cursed energy as they could most likely use reverse cursed technique. Which will instantly heal someone back to full health. I can't use rct yet but I think I am getting there.

My cursed manipulation techniques allow me to lower the power of others like making people slower or removing cursed energy from one's body. It had a lot of other uses as well.

I was also well trained in martial arts so I shouldn't have any problems with a grade 2 maybe 1 cursed spirit. I've never saw a special grade yet so I was still unsure just how big of a difference they are. Since they could think I believe the difference would be a lot larger than second grade to first grade.

Today was a normal day for me when I heard a crashing sound as well as shouting I ran outside to see students and instructors being turned into hideous looking creatures.

It had white hair and had many stitches on its face if I gave a gender it looked male. When he came quickly two of the top teachers shiba and tsukishiro both special grades ran at him.

" More ugly humans why don't you just die "

After that he immediately ran at them to try to touch them but both dodged at a very fast speed. The reason for why they work for my father is because he gets many rich families that pay him money in return his workers will save them. As of this moment we have 7 special grades not including my father and the other two instructors.

( Even though it's very rare to find special grades they are trained by the whiteroom and have the best training giving them all rct and cursed tools )

After realizing the shiba sensei and tsukishiro are here the other instructors came running to fight all of them are grade 2 or higher.

" Why are they're so many high grade level sorcerers here "

" Why are you here "

" Why would i talk "

The second he said that Shiba sensei quickly got behind him using a grade one cursed tool he tried to stab him but before that happens we heard a shout.

" Help "

We looked behind to see another cursed spirit. He had a volcano like looking head.

The second that happens at another place fire started to spread since i was too focused looking at the battle i didn't know where the fire started.

At that moment another special grade came and well shiba sensei was looking away attacked him. He was able to put up his arms to block the attack.

" We should leave now mahito we already destroyed the facility our mission is done"

" Alright i'm coming "

As that happened a white haired blindfolded man came and immediately attacked them.

While he was fighting them while they quickly ran away the instructors left me behind.

I was now alone, the white haired man was fighting the cursed spirits.

I should now find a cursed tool. I quickly walked over to where they keep the tools when i looked inside, i only saw low grade tools not to mention they know nobody will be able to come inside unless you are a whiteroom student or instructor with a cursed barrier. I was walking passed when i saw a black sword with red diamonds shapes on the handle.

( tanjiros sword )

I don't understand why it was put with so low grade swords. It did look good but it doesn't have a lot of cursed energy in it.

Since I heard another shout and crash I quickly took it.

" hello there kid "

I looked up to see a man with white hair and blue eyes with good facial features.

" hi mister "

" so what are you doing here "

He looked serious

" I was studying here "

" do you want to study somewhere else "

" yes "

It was risky but getting out of here should be the main priority plus his strength is still unknown.

When he heard that from the serious face he had he gained a smile.

" alright let's go "

He grabbed me and brought me to a boy with black spicky hair.

" megumi meet ...... um what yours name "

I heard a sigh beside me

" ayanokouji Kiyotaka "

" right megumi meet ayanokouji Kiyotaka "

" hi "

" ayanokouji meet megumi "

" hi "

" Alright let's go "

He brought us over to a car and drove us

" let's play a game "

" it's called name great things about satoru gojo "

I didn't know there was a game named that

" let's ignore him " spoke megumi

" yeah "

" hey are you two listening to me " Screamed gojo

It seems like my new life will be interesting