s-system and introduction

Ayanokouji pov

When the teacher came into the classroom our class became quiet.

" I wasn't expecting our class to be quiet "

" my name is chabashira sae and I am a grade 1 sorcerer now teaching at anhs "

" you should have heard a lot about the school where we are not allowed contact with the outside world though you will be put into teams of three with either two boys and one girl or two girls and one boy for missions "

" on the missions outside you will banned to talk to family and friends and can only communicate on matters concerning the mission "

" all you will need is in this school if you're searching for special training then you can check your phones which will have a map of the school in this map you can find where to go to improve what you want "

" the other teachers are able to help improve others. "

" in this school you guys were told many great things but it is t that easy. "

" what so you mean "

" well you will just have to wait "

" another thing is you will be receiving 100 k points this month "

" to gain any cursed tools you will have to compete in tournaments that will include second and third years "

" Since the school recognized this problem on your phone has an app that will tell you basic stats of two upper classmen of your choice "

I wanted to pick two special grades who I have never heard of as I heard about Hikari Kinji from gojo

I clicked on manabu horikita

Strength a

Speed s

Iq ss+

Biq ss

Durability a+

Endurance s

Offense s

Defense ss

Hax a

Ap ss

DC a

Abilities ss

Skill sss

That was a lot better than I expected so I decided to find the best second year.

Nagumo Miyabi

Strength b+

Speed a+

Iq ss+

Biq sss+

Durability s

Endurance sss

Offense sss

Defense s

Hax sss+

Ap s

DC ss

Abilities ss

Skill ss+

That was a lot better than  I thought it said that if we want to know their cursed energy and other things like that it would be if we won a prize for that as it would be giving too much information.

While I was thinking about it I just realized that this nagumo person was a lot better than  I thought which is shocking.

" I think we should introduce our self to get to know each other better "