bus encounter

Ayanokouji pov

For the past few years I've been living with gojo and megumi there I learnt that I had a lot of cursed energy.

It was fun and I felt better than I did in the whiteroom. Now I was going to ahns a school made to increase the strength of the future sorcerers.

I was now on a bus with megumi beside me, he looked as bored as ever. I didn't blame him as he didn't use his phone much.

Before we left gojo told me.

Flashback

I was going to ahns in a few days so I was packing my stuff.

" kiyotaka "

I turned around to see gojo standing there with a serious look on his face he usually was cheerful and smiling so I knew he meant business.

" come with me "

I followed him to the backyard

" do you know why I called you here "

" no "

He didn't tell me why.

" well you know that your going to be a sorcerer soon right "

" Yeah "

" well do you know the job of a sorcerer "

" it's to defeat cursed spirits right "

" no our job is to protect those without cursed energy "

" isn't that the same "

" not quite "

" I believe our job is to defeat cursed spirits but it's our moral that makes us help and protect the innocent " spoke gojo

" it's nothing you should worry about but just remember to help those in need "

" one day after doing it so much you will feel like you accomplished something big "

" I understand "

" alright let's go get some ice cream "

He had a huge smile while dragging me away.

To help people huh, I guess I'll try. 

Present time

While I was thinking about the past I heard.

" can you give up your seat "

I looked to see a pink haired boy trying to convince a well built blonde hair boy to give up his seat for an elderly.

I immediately recognized the blonde hair boy, he was the son of a special grade sorcerer and he got his own domain at the age of 13 which if I remembered correctly is a world record.

" why would I give my seat "

" she's having trouble standing "

" that sounds like her problem I am a young healthy sorcerer who will be protecting more people in the future "

" one old lady wouldn't be worth the multiple lives that will be lost if I were to somehow the bus turned around a corner and I got hurt "

" plus there are plenty of others on this bus the difference is just the color of the seat "

With that he put his headphone back in his ears and closed his eyes.

" sigh "

" can anyone give up there seat to her "

It would make me lose energy but it was helping .

" you can have mine "

The pink hair boy looked thankful.