first mission

Ayanokouji pov

I was now wearing the uniform ready for my first mission our sensei didn't even tell us where to go so I had to message chabashira sensei where she told us where we need to go.

We need to go find a cursed spirit that used to be a businessman who wad murdered in cold blood by his brother who wanted his money.

He isn't very strong but I heard that a special grade sorcerer named yuki tsukumo was sent near there but she ignored it.

I was ready and I was waiting for the two girls from what I found out since we were going to be gone for at least a few weeks they were telling everyone they knew they were leaving. Since yuji already left for a mission a few days ago I only talked with todo. He cried talking about sleeping with two beauties.

I needed to know why a special grade was sent near the area. She didn't even check it out which means whatever was the reason why she was there is still alive somewhere. I should find an extra cursed tool even if it isn't good. I mean girls usually have a lot of friends so going to get a cursed tool now shouldn't take that much time.

I started to speed walk to the mall where there was a cursed tool store. I just needed something normal nothing too special. I saw a nice looking sword it definitely had a lot of cursed energy. It had a green handle with a normal looking blade.

I picked it up I looked to see a tag.

Special grade sword

Kyoga suigetsu

90% off

100,000

Kyoga suigetsu huh it's a nice name speaking about names what is the name of the sword I got from the whiteroom.

It's also 90% percent off and is still pretty expensive its clearly a special grade lime they wrote. I wonder what's its special ability.

I brought it up to the wrote counter and bought it. I wad walking back to where we were supposed to meet up when I saw both were already there.

" what took you so long "

" I bought a new sword "

I lifted up Kyoga suigetsu to show them.

" tch a sword freak " spoke kamuro

Yuki pouted

" let's get going "

" wait you need to apologize first for coming late "

" huh "

" what "

Yuki looked just as confused as me.

" you came late and made me wait "

" it was only a few minutes at most kamuro chan " spoke yuki

" that is still wasting time "

" sorry "

" see it wasn't so hard "

" let's get going "

" how should we get there "

" we can just run "

" that would be stupid cause we could lose stamina and energy "

" I agree let's get a taxi " spoke yuki

" you get the taxi I'll wait here "

" Ok "

While yuki went away to call a taxi I was left alone with kamuro.

" so  how was your day "

" don't talk to me "

I didn't know she was so  rude.

" the taxi will come in a few minutes "

" Ok "

Timeskip

When the taxi came we went jnside since we were sorcerers we don't have to pay as the higher ups pay.

When we arrived I walked outside it was quiet and night.

" let's find a hotel for tonight "

" yeah sure "

We walked towards the closest hotel which wasn't too far away.

" can we get three rooms "

" your from jujutsu high right "

" um we're from anhs "

" yeah same thing "

" we were already told about it here are the keys "

" thank you "

When we went upstairs it looked a bit dark but it was nothing out of the ordinary.

I got my key and went into my room it was spacious and looked clean. I got into bed without changing out of my clothes.

The bed was soft.

Timeskip

When I woke up it was still dark outside but since I was used to it I got ready. I brushed my teeth and went outside to find food.

While I was walking I found a newly established restaurant since i wanted to help I got inside. The interior was nice and clean.

" excuse me how may I help you "

" can I get a table for one "

" of course right this way sir "

When I was seated I was given a menu it had basic breakfast items.while I picked what I wanted I looked outside and saw someone walk past the mirror but he had no skin.

Wait no skin

When I looked back I saw he had skin maybe I'm still tired.

I looked at him closer but then he turned around and looked at me.

Now I could get a better description of him he was tall and had a handsome face with a strong jawline but he also had black bags underneath his eyes.

He smiled and waved his hand before leaving.

While I was eating I heard an explosion. I should leave I quickly paid and left. While i was running I sensed cursed manipulation being used.

I ran over to the area there I saw that kamuro and yuki were fighting a cursed spirit it didn't look to have a conscious so it should be a grade 1 since they were having trouble.

But isn't yuki a low special grade wait no she was a smei garde 1 does that mean that she wasn't given a lower grade.

I ran over to them the cursed spirit stopped.

I unseath my sword and looked over to the cursed spirit.

" kiyotaka "

I looked to see yuki looking at me.

" I'll take things from here "

" be safe "

I looked back at the cursed spirit to see it getting ready to attack.

I ran at full speed and when my sword was about to hit it's neck.

" cling "

Another sword stopped it.

I quickly jumped back and made distance.

" oh my my your quick for a youngster "

I saw it was the same guy I saw at the window.

" who are you "

" if you defeat me in battle I'll tell you "

I rushed at him but before I could do anything he kicked my hand and my sword flew out.

I looked over to see him grinning.

Who is this guy