End or New start

News reports:- yesterday at 8:47 there was a car accident on the juhu road. Reports are that, this car belongs to the richest businessman Harshavardhan Malhotra's only son Manik Malhotra who was in the car with his best friend Cabir dhawan. And they both died on the spot. Though there is still no update from the side of Mr. Malhotra.

This is the news circulating from last one weak. Yes it's been a weak since the accident Feb 5 is completely broken Neonika left somewhere not to be found. The most broken was Nandni she was like a walking dead from the time she heard the news she didn't eat or sleep just looking at her window like Manik will come and call like he always do. Everyone tried to make her belive that they will not come now they gone. ( are they really gone let's see what this story hold for our future) she doesn't believe anyone because according to her if she is breathing that mean her Manik is completely fine.

One thing good also happen as one big accident took Rishab's voice this one give his voice back yes he speak and his first word was Manik. But what really happen that night no one knew and if Nandni's belief about them being alive is true than where are they and biggest question how they got saved who Saved them. And Manik's father doesn't give any response where is he right now.

Harshad also ran away as he was prime the prime suspect. Everyone has their own speculations that what must would have happened but no one the the truth.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Ok so this is context and first part of my story in next I'll explain the of manik. And in my it's not Neonika who plant the bomb yes she doesn't like Nandini but still she love manik in her own way she a lady with a great ego. So let's meet in the next part bye.