He is her life!

As soon as Bella entered the room her eyes fall on Manik Edward who was just wanted to stop her as he heard more than one mind in the room so he knew that there's a patient inside but she entered without giving him any chance to stop her. his facial expressions also changed when he saw her reaction. Avoiding everyone Bella was just moving towards Manik as if confirm that she is not mistaking leaving others in shock, Even Mr. Malhotra also looking at her not knowing whats happening.

Bella- Carlisle What had happened to him and he will be alright right. you have to make him alright please Carlisle please. her tone took everyone by surprise Edward was the first one to respond. Bella you know he he asked her everyone was waiting for answer even manik's dad.

Bella- Edward he is Manik she will die if anything happen to him he have to be alright for her he have to. she was panicking confusing everyone more. this time it was Mr. Malhotra who spoke.

How do you know my son and who will die. can you please answer me. he asked Bella.

Bella- Yes i know him he is my best friend's boyfriend. My Nandni's love she already have lost a lot in her life she won't be able live if anything happen to him.

Carlisle- Nandni's boyfriend but how Bella calm down he will be alright don't worry.after saying this to Bella he turn towards Manik's dad who was looking lost and spoke. Look Mr. Malhotra as i already told you that he is in comma right now but will be alright give me four months at least and I don't think that it is safe for him to stay here as you are big man it can so if you don't mind can I suggest something. Carlisle asked.

umm Sure please you are my last hope now so whatever you say. Mr. Malhotra said.

Carlisle-- I think that I can take Manik to my home there I will be able to keep his health in check and no outsider will be able to reach so he will be safe too.

Mr. Malhotra- Thank you doctor I'm really great full to you you can do whatever you want I know I can trust you. Umm Carlisle I think you haven't introduced us.

Carlisle- my bad, That's my son Edward and she is his girlfreind Bella swan. 

Mr. Malhotra- If you don't mind can I talk to Bella I've a  lot of questions regarding how she know my  son and who is this Nandni, how they are related.

Carlisle- I can understand but I think we should talk in my cabin as it is not good to disturb Manik here. let's go, come Bella, Edward.

they went towards Carlisle cabin to talk leaving Manik under the observation of a nurse.

In cabin,

Bella- Nandni Murthy is Manik's girlfriend, they are dating  I guess from last six months but he is her life she loves him more than anything in the whole whole world. as for their story I think only they can answer. I know Nandni from our pre-school times. She is the most purest of human you can find. her parents died in car accident when she was fifteen, she also have a younger brother, whom she love and care like a mother.

Mr. Malhotra was hearing all this till now he understand one thing for sure that this Nandni girl is really, but still he decided to investigate about her later. After talking he stayed there for a hour more to full fill the process and everything after making sure that his son will be fine here he left.

After Mr. Malhotra left First Bella did was calling Nandni to know about her.

In Mumbai,

Nandni has locked herself in her room. lost in the thoughts of Manik she was crying, her life was looking meaningless to her. Outside everyone was also thinking about Nandni only as they know what Manik mean to her. That's when Nandni's cell which was in leaving room start ringing, Rhishab who was near it pick it up seeing Bella's name.

Rishu- Hello Bella. he spoke socking Bella and others as phone was on speaker.

Bella- Rishu baby it's you oh my god, how and since when.

Rishu- yess. I Manik bhai di crying. he spoke stammering knowing Bella will understand.

Bella- Oh my baby how are you. she asked I'm fine Rishu answered 

Bella- Baby do one thing give phone to your Nan-di I will tell her to not cry ok. OK rishu answered.

he took phone towards Nandni's room after knocking he said Nan-di Bella want to talk he kept the phone there and left from there. after wiping her tears she pick phone.

Nan- Hello Bella.hearing her voice Bella wanted to tell her about Manik but remembering Mr. Malhotra's word that he want it to be a secret and also she knows that  seeing Manik in this condition she will just break more so she kept quiet letting her pain go by talking to her.

Nan- Bella I lost Manik, Everyone is saying he is no more but I know he is alive.

Bella- Nans Look I know what  you are going through but even you know that crying is not an option and you trust that he is alive so you have take care of yourself so that when he will see your smiling face, right. If you want you can come here for a break.and Rishu start speaking again its a miracle how it happened?

Nan- I know it is, but as doctor told earlier Rishu had lost his voice in one accident and gain it again in other. He is really close to Manik and even Manik really love him. I'm not leaving India first because I want to be here for Manik and also to keep his dream alive till he come himself. FAB-5 is his life and I won't let it break now they need me now they had lost their two members and I'm going to stand with them till they come back which they will. Ok Bella I have lot to now but thank you for calling me I really needed someone to let my heart out thanks.

Bella- Idiot you don't need to thank me. I'm glad I could help Bye take care. saying think she cut the call with a smiling face as she knew that her friend will be fine.

Carlisle made sure of everything for Manik's transfer to Cullen's house. it took few hours and it was around midnight till they done.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so this the update for this chapter hope you all will like it and give your love and support to this book. next update will be on Thursday till then bye bye...