Piya aaye na

It's been almost a month since that dreadful day and as say time waits for none. Manik is still laying unconscious at Cullen house where Doctor Cullen doing everything in his hand to make him conscious which showing great results now he could be up any day Mr. Malhotra keep visiting there every few days. Every one is still unknown to the situation and as time went media got new things to cling to so this news lost in between.And about FAB-5 and Nandni let's see.

In Mumbai,

Ater that accident in collage everyone thought that now FAB-5 ended and it would have if Nandni wasn't there. Its her resolution that this band is Manik's life and also a family for Cabir so Nandni wanted to keep this band not only alive but also want it to be on top and from last month her only focus is on this aim only. She is working as band manager, singer everything that would be needed. this is how now FAB-5 has become one of the most popular band of India. from meeting to new producers to release new songs as She and Manik had recorded some song together she is using them to keep FAB-5 going.at present also she inside one of producers office to negotiate a new song that they gonna release. 

Inside RR entertainment,

Nandni was having a meeting with the CEO of RR entertainment Mr. Ranvijay Rawat  as and manger for FAB-5.

RR- Look miss Murthy I think this deal of album is perfect I have no issue in regarding you using some recording unless its not harming my business and its not copied I'm OK with it. As you are promising me the best results but I can give you only one week will it be OK.

Nan- Thank you Mr. Rawat and It's completely fine. Don't worry all the songs are 100% original and according to the contract. Two Romantic One energetic, one emotional and one patriotic. don't you won't be disappointed I'll make sure of it. 

RR- I'm hoping for the Miss Murthy as this band is also backed by my wife personally so I as well wish for it's success. This it for day let's meet in a week with ready album and my also want to meet you so she will be there too. 

Nan- OK Mr. Rawat I'll also love to meet having heard a lot about her. see you.

After bidding bye Nandni went back to the studio she had prepared for FAB-5 so that she can work on the album. Coming out of Office she massaged her friends to reach there as hey have only one week for completing it.

FAB-5 studio,

                                                                    FAB-5's Music studio

seeing Nandni's massage everyone ( Dhruv, Aliya, Mukti,Navya and Aryaman) come the studio

seeing Nandni's massage everyone ( Dhruv, Aliya, Mukti,Navya and Aryaman) come the studio. Nandni also reached right after them.

Nan- hey guys, thanks for coming soon.

Dhruv- Nandni It's us who should thank you not you for keeping us together for keeping them alive. 

Aliya- He is right, In this month just because of you everyone still remember FAB-5 and you are for us finding work managing our schedule that too selflessly we should thank you and I'm sure everyone here will agree.

Of course we do Mukti answer. With this they work for next four hour without break and completed two songs.

Forks,

At Cullen house, Everyone was now trying to behave human as according to Alice Manik will gain consciousness today so they need to get ready for it also Carlisle already had Informed Mr. Malhotra that Manik will be up in one or two days so they know that he will also be here today only to not to miss meeting his son after more than a month. 

Around 43 min past 11 when they feel Changes in Manik's breathing hinting that he is coming around so to avoid him being hyper they decided that let Carlisle see him first.

Now Edward is also able to hear his thought which surprise him because as much as he have the experience around human If they are in pain or hurt they do not think about anyone apart from themselves but this guy is unique maybe that's why Nandni love him because she is also unique. Edward smile thinking. The first thought he caught out of his mind is Cabir maybe the guy who was with him in car that night and then his mind went to Nandni. 

Even Bella came there, when manik open  his eyes it took few second to adjust with the light then looking around and his bed he knew it's not a hospital and where is Cabir and how is he. that when he saw a man around the age of his father entering.

Hey relax I'am Carlisle your doctor and right now you are in my house. Carlisle spoke seeing manik getting hyper, hearing this manik relax and Carlisle check his vitals which took him few minutes. seeing him done Manik spoke 

Man- Umm.. Doctor where exactly I'm and how I reach here.

Carlisle- this is a small town Forks in Washington DC. your father had brought you here a month ago. Manik was looking at him confuse when Edward along with Bella enter inside seeing new people Manik become more confuse.

Hey manik Bella spoke to which Manik spoke do I know you. Carlisle who was preparing the medicine to give him came to him injecting medicine he answer his question that's Edward my son and Bella his girlfriend to which manik nodded polity. his mind still  wondering around Cabir, Nandni and FAB-5. 

you should rest for some time your father has been informed You are still very weak, saying this Carlisle started to move when Manik spoke doc I have sleep enough now I don't want to. 

Hearing it Bella spoke, You know Manik if you don't want to sleep I can stay here to talk to you and if you like a good boy do what Carlisle say I will give a reward.

Manik- Look miss I don't know you are and i don't care. Neither I don't want to talk to you nor want any reward.

Bella- Ohh I thought I will tell you about Nandni and also as your reward I'll call her but if you are interested then its ok i'am going bye .

Manik tried to stop her, wait how you Nandni please I want to know. they were talking when Esme and bring Mr. Malhotra to Manik's room. Manik's eye led to him he spoke

Dad, 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok oK my dear reader this chapter ends here for further story you have to wait for next chapter.

And sorry guys I know i'm late then I had promise but had an emergency but now i will be on time  and try to give an update at least twice a week. bye now see you soon....