please save him

On the night of accident

Manik and Cabir were going to pick Nandni for Aryaman's party when Manik noticed that there is something wrong with his car so they thought to stop but as break was also not working so their car hit into a tree. Cabir lost his Consciousness and manik came to his side he saw oil was leaking and it can blast any time manik himself was not in a very good state but still he tried everything to save Cabir. The first he did was call his dad as he know that his dad will do everything to save them. Somehow he manage to bring Cabir out but faint nearby before fainting he saw his security team coming towards them.

Forks Washington dc

A boy around 19 can be seen lying on hospital bed and a doctor was operating him. Outside a man in his forties can be seen siting tensed by looking it is easy to say that he is father of the boy lying inside. After almost three hours we can see the boy is sifted to a private ward and Man and doctor were talking.
(No point for guessing that the boy is our very own Manik Malhotra and the man is  Mr. Harshavardhan Malhotra richest man of India)
Please doctor save my son he is my life and I know right now only you can save him Mr. Malhotra said. Please doctor cullen.

Dr. Cullen:- look Mr. Malhotra I'll try my best whatever I can do but can't promise his condition is really bad.
They were talking when door opened entering two Teenagers same age around Manik. They were fighting about something and came here to talk to Dr cullen I guess to sort their fight but as soon as they saw that they audience around they got quite. That's when the girl's eyes land on the extremely handsome boy and got shocked.
___________________________________________

Who are they and why is this girl is shocked seeing Manik does she know him and is do how and last how manik rich there why his dad only took him there and if he is saved then why news reports saying that they are dead and where is Cabir. You have to wait for all this answer in further chapters and next part will be a character sketch as there are a lot of character in this book so I'll introduce them accordingly as they will appear in the story. So bye bye see you in next chapter.