story time

Bella- As far as I remember about Vivan Uncle, He was kind a person that any women will want in his life I exactly can't tell you about his business but yeah I can tell you this for sure that he is one of richest men on this planet and most intelligent.

Their story was interrupted by Dr. Cullen who came to have Check on him and also giving his medicine.

Carlisle- Hello Manik how are you feeling now,

Man- This I don't think I can answer as I kind of feeling numb may be the effect of medicine its like it is not my body.

Carlisle- don't worry you will be perfect soon if you follow the instructions correctly. after giving meds Carlisle left from their living this two to their own to complete their story.

Bella - OK so as like a good boy you took medicine, I think you deserve a reward. saying this Bella took her phone seeing this Manik rose his brows till now he was sure that they are good people yes he have his questions but he know that he can trust them completely. he was thinking what Bella doing. Bella had called Nandni on speaker, which answered by Rishu only.

Bella- Hello Nandu, hearing Bella Manik froze she singed him to stay quite.

Rishu- Hello Bella It's me Rishab Nandni di is busy now. should I inform her. hearing Rishu's voice Manik was shock but he want hear Nandu's voice feeling same Bella spoke.

Bella- Yes baby where is she. She is in recording room recording a song for FAB-5 album. wait you never heard her sing na in hindi. want to hear it?

Bella- yes of course baby I want to.

Manik though confuse hearing FAB-5 album but he know his Nandu can never be wrong if she is doing something it will be correct only. He was feeling nervous to hear her her voice after a long time.

so The song that Nandni is singing is

Shayrana

Jeeni he bheeni he khushbu teri he me mehak rahi hu

Khatti he meethi he boliya teri he
Me chehak rahi hu tu chahat purani shararat nayi he
Yakin to dila de tu he ya nahi he
Aaye haye zubaan bhi fisalne lagi

Hui hui me to hui shayrana hui hui hui me to hui shayrana hui
Gungunane lagi aashiqana hui
Hui hui me to hui shayrana hui oo aa o shayarana huyi

Me shayrana shayrana shayrana hui chand chhal ke chal diya he
Din me hi nikal liya he khwaab tod laya he mere liye naye
Aage pichhe baahe khinche ud rahi he ye hawaye
Raahe dhundh layi he mere liye nayi
Shayarana shayarana ho gayi me shayarana
Shayarana shayarana sha ra ra ra shayarana

Tu hasrat purani tu aadat nayi he
Yaki to dila de tu he ya nahi he
Aaye haye zuban bhi fisalne lagi

Hui hui me to hui shayarana hui hui hui me to hui shayarana hui
Gungunane lagi aashiqana hui hui hui me to hui shayarana hui
Oo owoooo shayarana hui

Pa para ra para ra ra pa pa pa para aa ee
Pa ra ra ra ra

Kahe jo sakhiya sune jo takiya tu he wo kahani.........(2)

Daudi jo nas me rahe na bas me tu he wo ravaani
Me jis pe fida hu adaa ban gaya tu
Jo sach ho gayi wo dua ban gaya tu
Ki haye zubaan bhi fisalne lage

Hui hui me to hui shayrana hui hui hui me to hui shayrana hui
Shayarana o o shayarana o
O shayarana shayarana shayarana
Shayarana na na na na shana na na na na
Shayrana hui yeah yeah
Shayrana hui shayrana hui

(Movie :Daawat-e-Ishq(2014)
Singer(s):Shalmali Kholgade
Music :Sajid-Wajid
Lyrics :Kausar Munir this song and lyrics belong to only original creator. It's really beautiful song you must hear it)

music and voice was enough to bring a smile on Manik's face he know this song. She had written during collage time in her music diary and music was created by him.

When nandu came out of Rishu gave her call

Nan- Hey Bells how are you. Her voice was enough to sends manik flying in the dreamland. his focus was on her voice only he don't know what they are talking e was just lost in her voice. after few minutes Bella cut the call. and was like someone had broke his most beautiful sleep.

Bella- so how was the gift like it, ohh your face is saying all. so now lets get back to story.so where were I, Yeah Vivan Uncle he was a total family man and Aunt Sia she was best of the best. A complete package of loving mother and best doctor. and Nandu she is everything you can ask for best in studies she far more intelligent then you can imagine her to be. they were a perfect family, last happy moments in their life was on Nandu's fifteen birthday because after two weeks of her birthday, one night when they were coming back from work together and had an fatal accident both died on the spot. Nandni was completely broken and Rishu he lost his voice. Nandni had too much to handle for a teen she didn't cry. you know why she never cared about the course she is taking in college because she doesn't have to, her IQ is far more then any one you know. At the as of fifteen she took the responsibility of her fathers company and mother's place in Rishu's life. I think that's more then enough for one but don't worry we have a lot of time to know your love more. take care I'll see you tomorrow.

Bella left from Manik couldn't speak anything he was lost in his thought of imagining how Nandu would have cope with all that happen in her life. But what he had hear today had increase her respect in his eyes and as for love he don't know if he can her more because for him she is already his life.

In Mumbai,

Here they are almost ready with the all the songs that are needed for their lunch album and Nandni with the help of technology had made sure that Manik and Cabir is present in each part of it. Their five songs that was asked by Mr. Ranvijay Rathod.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I'm done with this part and as promised on time. please share your view about the story and in next part it will be about FAB-5 album and also Manik will get some new info about Nandni. and finally a leap. so wait for next update till then tata bye bye. love you my lovely readers.

And yeah please hear this song it really an amazing song it's one of my favorite.