little crush!?

Night time

Author's pov
Kinjal was in her room laying down on her bed with airpods inserted in her ears, she was lost in her thoughts and was smiling like a idiot...

Kinjal's pov

Damn kinjal, stop daydreaming about him! *slaps her forehead*
Waittt, I have to search for his id! Lemme ask someone, but who? Ummm vyaktaa! Yea she might know his id.

On text-

Kinjal- heyy vyakta!

Vyakta- hello!

Kinjal- uhm actually I needed a help from youu...

Vyakta- sure, go ahead!

Kinjal- actually do you know devansh sharma's insta id? I actually need it for a friend!

Vyakta- oh really? For a friend? ;)

Nahh for me heheh

Kinjal- umm yea you know hehe

Vyakta- _go**_0** this is his id.

Kinjal- thank you sm!

Yesss!!, noww let me text him!
No,no kinjal don't get too excited,what should I even text him uhh why is this so hard!
Just a hi? Yeah that wont look so sus, but this looks so plain a heyy! Would be nice yeahh.
Ok kinjal deep breaths, you can do it!

On text*

Kinjal- heyy!
Shit shit shit what would he think

Devansh- hi.
He repliedd, HE REPLIED!!

Kinjal- umm I just wanted to say sorry yk for bumping into you today, actually I'm a bit clumsy so...
That wasn't sus at all *sarcastic*

Devansh- it's fine and don't say sorry again again it wasn't just your fault.

Kinjal- but still I'm sorry haan!

Devansh- hmm

Kinjal- so wyd?

Devansh- nothing. Wbu?
Daydreaming about you.

Kinjal- nothing, just talking to you hehe

Devansh's pov

Lol, this girl is too cute to be true, maybe she's trying to act cute, but nah her eyes- they seem genuine.
Those dark brown eyess..
The hell devansh focus.*deep breath*

Devansh- ohkayy
This seems like I'm ignoring her, nvm I'll just text something random.

Devansh- so you going to school tomorrow?
Wow she is fast, feels like she was waiting in the chat..

Kinjal- yeahh! What about you?
How the hell she's feels so energetic even in texts? She's really one of a kind.

Devansh- yeah I will be coming too.

Kinjal- ohkayy.

Next day :

Author's pov

Devansh was walking towards the basketball ground with kavya.

Kavya: you mean she texted you!?

Devansh: yeah.

Kavya: wow I still can't believe kinjal texted you.

Devansh's pov

What's so hard to believe in this nvm, uhh is that- yeah that is indeed her, shit why are you even getting nervous devansh, god what do I do? Do I smile at her, nah she will feel wierd, umm what if she smiles at me?? And what if I'm frozen and I forget to smile back god what should I do-?

Ok stop panicking devansh a small smile would be enough if she looks at me..
Damn those eyes..,
Smile idiot
*smiles abit*

Why the hell she is smiling so cheerfully and why is her smile so attractive! God devansh you need help, this girl would probably make me crazy!

Kinjals pov

Did he just- he did! He smiled at mee!! This is the best moment ever I swear, he was looking into my eyes and he smiled at mee! Thank god it wasn't as awkward as I thought it would be.

Shubhanjali- kinjuu! Waitt..

Shubhanjali oh sorry I didn't saw you!

Shubhanjali- no problem but what was THAT?

she saw me? Shit.
What are you talking about shubhu?

Shubhanjali- cutthe bullshit kinju and tell me everything noww that eye contact wasn't a coincidence or a jok- waitt a secondd Aree you dating him??? Omg when did it happen, you never told me!--

Shh shh shubhu slowly and no I'm not dating him
YET.

shubhanjali- so what was that?

Uhh I might have a little crush on him if

Shubhanjali- oh my god seriously woww, yk he's shiv's friend! You want me to talk to him about you two?

No no shubhu no need, I will figure it out myself if my crush increases by chance....

Shubhanjali- okayy but I'm always here if you need okay?

I know shubhu, and yeahh happy friendship day!*smiles*

Later that day (evening)

On text-

Kinjal- uhmm happy friendship day!
God please dont make him think that I'm a wierdo..

Devansh- yeah same to you but it's ironic cause we never talked face to face you know.

Kinjal- oh then, let's talk tommorow! Face to face I mean, if you're okay with it..
Nice move kinjal

Devansh- yeah I'm okay with it let's see..

Kinjal- I'm serious I would actually talk to you tommorow!

That's just my confidence not me.

Devansh- yeah sure sure.

----------------------------------------------------

Soo guyss! This was the second part! I hope you all are liking this sweet story so far!
Please vote for the story and do share your thoughts in the comments or by writing them to me.

Loveee~
Kj <3.