THE feelings.

Next morning

Devansh's pov

She did said that. I tell myself while reading the text kinjal sent me last night for the hundredth time.
She actually said she wanted to talk to me face to face, and that to today!
Man, devansh stop freaking out! It's going to be finee, but what if we get awkward or what if I hesitate in talking to her or something! Calm down man, let's go to school first. We will see what happens *takes a deep breath*
What the hell devansh, scince when do you get nervous around girls?
But she isn't just like any other girl...
She is so fucking preety, and sweet and God knows any compliment I make would be small in front of the fact that she's just flawless..
Do I like her? Probably.
But will I tell her that? Probably not.
She does deserve someone way better then me..

At school

God knows how will I even talk to her when I'm getting so nervous that I can't even look at her.
God why is she so effortlessly cute?

Kinjal's pov

Gosh, I did tell him so confidently that i would talk to him face to face, but how would I? We didn't even discussed that where would we talk.
What should I do, what should I do!
Why don't I just make an eye contact like I did yesterday and give him a hint to meet me at lunch break! Yea that would be fine.
But I would have to control me emotions first because this fist sized stupid heart of mine starts to beat like maniac when he's around me, and whenever he looks at me my brain stops. So, I would have to control that first so that I don't forget to send him a hint!

Vyakta- hey!! Kinjal-

Hiii vyakta, please don't ask why I wanted the id I'll tell you everything later okayy? Byeeee!

Vyakta- ok ok byee.

Where is that guy? I looked for him everywhere, he's usually at this spot during lunch.. Umm lemme search the other ground!

Chavi- kinjal! Where are you going? Come here.

Oh no no I'm fine I just got some work to do. See you later!

Damn that was a close call.

Yeah there he is! Look at me, look at me, look at me, why isn't he looking here.. Look at me please please please ple---

*stares at him and smiles*

Devansh's pov

She's looking at me; she's smiling too.
God save me, I might get a heart attack because my heartbeat just switched to its 10x speed..
Is she-? Is she trying to say something? Is she calling me to talk to her? Damn damn damn damn calm down my heart calm down, what should I do? Should I go to her? What if she isn't calling me and I'm just imagining things? What if I'm in delululu (lol)? Just go man! Nahh what if I embarrass myself? I should just wait here.
I should just smile back I guess..

Kinjal's pov

Why isn't he coming? Is he that to to understand me Or am I being rejected? No no this can't be true, now what should I do..? I couldn't just go to him..
But- I can make him come here to talk to me, yea I can do this;
Let's goo kinjall,
But for that I need to find chavi and pragya first! Where were theyy?? Yea at that ground.

Author's pov
Kinjal goes back to where her friends we're having their lunches,

Kinjal- chavii! Pragyaa! I need a help from youu guyss, please don't say no!