Introduction

Hi everyone, welcome to my story.

I would also like to address several things here.

The story will be divided into Arcs, the first Arc is going to be Luz's story, her getting back and eventually going to Paris after she hears about some magical stuff going on there, after that the story will be divided evenly, but the first Arc is dedicated to Luz.

The projected number of Arcs is 10, think of them more as very long chapters, which are made of smaller parts, but I will be calling them chapters and not parts, chapters are going to vary in length.

I have taken several liberties, especially in the first Arc, think of it as gradual transformation of Luz, from the loved Luz we know, into more of a Beta Luz we also know and love, Luz in this story is somewhere between the two.

I have also thought up a new magic system, for the human realm, (I am a fan of overpowered characters, so badass Luz incoming)

This story has that love square for you to enjoy, if you are here strictly for Miraculous and Luz's development story doesn't interest you at all, feel free to skip to Arc 2 (Chapter 18 in the index)and begin reading from there.

I dislike giving trigger warnings, I know they are needed but I feel it foreshadows the chapters and thus spoil the enjoyment, if you see a trigger warning be really weary of it, if I put it there it's probably for a good reason, if you think one should be placed and I am just too detached to notice it, let me know.

The current schedule for update is daily, this entire fic, in its length of 145 chapters (407k words) is already fully written and posted on my Ao3 account, this is a partial rewrite, aka me revisiting each chapter and hammering out some mistakes, spelling errors ect. ect. if you do not care for those, go to my Ao3 account where you can read the entire thing in it's current state.

Search for the 'Owls & Butterflies'  on my account, LuminicentOwl

Also please support the artist the cover art was commisioned from, https://www.instagram.com/artisticfelixd/ , thank you.

I hope you enjoy my work, all like are appreciated and all comments answered, thank you for reading, enjoy