002, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2.

Chapter 2, two lovers.
Episode 1, Part 2.

⌌⊱⇱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰⌍
Word count; 1376.
Warnings; swearing, smoking, drinking.
⌎⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⇲⊰⌏

⌌⊱⇱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰⌍Heaven Knows I'm Miserable now, The Smiths

⌌⊱⇱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰⌍
Heaven Knows I'm Miserable now, The Smiths.

"ᴛᴡᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ ᴇɴᴛᴡɪɴᴇᴅ ᴘᴀꜱꜱ ᴍᴇ ʙʏ
ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ ᴋɴᴏᴡꜱ ɪ'ᴍ ᴍɪꜱᴇʀᴀʙʟᴇ ɴᴏᴡ."
⌎⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⇲⊰⌏

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"Dude's got mad feelings!" Troy exclaimed, as everyone in the room, but Eesha, laughed at what McKay had just told them. "Yo, did you say you don't know what she's done?" Nate questioned, Troy and Roy inhaling some smoke from their vale pens, as they did it in sync. "No, I don't know." McKay told him, looking at the ground then at his best friend before answering. "Take a seat. You and I are gonna take a little trip to the land of shame, bro." Nate stated, pointing at the free spots next to Eesha, as she rested her eyes because she just wanted to go back to Fez and Ashtray.

Everyone looked over at Nate's phone, as he showed McKay all the nudes that had been sent around of Cassie. Troy and Roy were imitating it while some other guy did the same. "And the Oscar goes to..." Nate trailed off, as he clicked on a video of Cassie getting fucked from behind. "I'm talkin' about, like, tag team. That's what I'm saying. Double team." Roy told his twin, as Eesha looked disappointed and disgusted by everyone because it honestly was. Somehow everyone was laughing and chattering due to Roy's comment about it being a step-by-step tutorial.

"No wonder no one wanted to date you guys." Eesha spoke up, getting up and off the couch while grabbing her things from the kitchen bench, which were he bag, some weed and a bottle of vodka for later since she knew no one would go in her room since it would be locked because people are weird as fuck at parties, and she ain't having people fuck on her bed. Troy and Roy just groaned in response, because they knew what Eesha was like and she wasn't putting up with any one's sexual comments or anyone's shit for that matter.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

It had been a couple of hours into the night, Nate was fucking on one as in return Maddie was doing the same. Eesha didn't care what they did as long as they didn't fuck up any part of their home, because her mom would get so mad that she could kill someone. Troy, Roy, their friend, Kat and Eesha were all hanging out in a room because it was quite and Eesha just needed some weed and she couldn't spot Fez or Ash, so she hung out with Kat. Kat had always been there for her, so they always stuck together.