004, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4.

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4, fentanyl.
Episode 2, Part 2.

⌌⊱⇱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰⌍
Word count; 1582.
Warnings; swearing, drugs/drugged Rue
⌎⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⇲⊰⌏

Warnings; swearing, drugs/drugged Rue⌎⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⇲⊰⌏

⌌⊱⇱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰⌍
Gangsta, Kehlani.

"ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴀ ɢᴀɴɢꜱᴛᴀ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ,
ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ ᴅᴏ. ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ꜰᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ."
⌎⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⇲⊰⌏

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Fez just followed Rue, into the living room as Eesha sat at the dining room table, counting Fez's money for him because he didn't mind at all. Sometimes Fezco would even get Eesha to count his money for him because she was a mathematician. "I'm just telling you! I don't got shit for you, Rue, come on." Fez pleaded, wishing she could just leave with Eesha because his guys were bad, and he didn't want the girls there with them in the room. "I need you out the house, right now." Fez tried again, but it fell to deaf ears and Rue jumped on the couch and started to lay down on it.

"My guy's about to come through here. And I don't want you or Eesha here when he gets here, you understand?" Fez questioned, a small smile of appreciation of his face at the sight of Eesha counting his money for him but it fell as he wished they could just leave. Rue just sighed, looking up at the roof because all she needed and wanted was drugs. "Give me drugs." Rue whispered, not moving an inch because she didn't feel like it. "This is dead serious." Fez exclaimed, as Eesha continued to count his money.

"Come on, Rue, let's just go. We'll come back later, and you got over eight thousand dollars there, Fez." Eesha tired, hoping her best friend would just listen to her and leave. "Yo, Rue." Fez started off, but was cut off by his phone buzzing on the table that Eesha was at. Evesham just looked down at it, not knowing what to do since Fez was looking in between his phone, Eesha and Rue. "I could fucking kill you right now." He told Rue, walking towards the table and telling Ash that Mouse was there since his phone stopped buzzing.

"Yo, Ash they here." Fez announced, packing some money from the table into a bag so that he could pay for all the drugs he needed. Fez then headed over to Rue, was just sitting up and looked over at Fez and he picked up a gun from the couch cushions and took it out. Cocking the gun, Fez held it in his hands before speaking to Rue. "Look, I'm serious, Rue. Just stay right there, keep your mouth shut and be cool. You too, Eesha." Fez explained, not wanting the, hurt in any way because he knew what Mouse and his guy would do.

"These dudes ain't fuckin' around." Fez deadpanned, as Rue looked a little scared. "Now, I'm not gonna lie. That's when I started to get a little scared. I mean I'm all good with drugs until guns start coming out. But I was also scared for Eesha, I mean she is 17 and fuck, she didn't need to see any of that shit happen." Rue narrated, as Fez took his gun and pushed it into a couch that he would be sitting at because it was easy to see everything in the house from that spot. The thunder rumbled, as both girls in the room stayed still as Mouse and his guy, Custer came into the room.