005, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5.

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5, sleep.
Episode 2, Part 3.

⌌⊱⇱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰⌍
Word count; 1175.
Warnings; swearing, drugs
⌎⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⇲⊰⌏

Warnings; swearing, drugs⌎⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⇲⊰⌏

⌌⊱⇱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰⌍
Skyfall, Adele.

"ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴋʏ ꜰᴀʟʟ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ ᴄʀᴜᴍʙʟᴇꜱ
ᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀʟʟ. ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ"
⌎⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⇲⊰⌏

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"Tell him to shut the fuck up!" Mouse ordered, as Fezco started to stress out more because he didn't want Rue to take any drugs that she didn't want to because Mouse was basically forcing her to take it. "Come on, don't be scared. It's not gonna bite you." Mouse whispered into Rue's ear, moving the knife closer to her mouth to urge her to take it. "Come on, try it. Oh, just try it." Mouse went on, as Rue shook a little from the pressure she was getting from Mouse. Fez just shook his head, as Rue breathed out.

"Dear God, I know I've been a cunt for, like, a lot of my life, and I was mean to Lexi and my family and I am so, so sorry but please, God, I'm begging you, do not let me die tonight." Rue prayed inside her head, inching her head closer towards the knife. Rue then took it in her mouth as thunder rumbled loudly outside the O'Neil's home. Fezco just looked at Rue, like she had two heads, wishing she hadn't took any of the Fentanyl because there was still a tiny bit on the knife that Mouse was still holding onto.

In seconds, Eesha got up and off her chair to check and see if Rue was okay because she was falling onto the couch so she could lie down. "It hits quick." Mouse informed Rue, looking towards Fez before looking back at the drugged out teen. "You like the way that feels?" Mouse asked, helping Rue lie down properly as he moved her legs on top of his. "Yeah." Rue mumbled out, barely being able to blink due to how the drug was working in her system. "You want a couple patches, girl?" Mouse questioned, repositioning himself to get more comfortable.

"Uh, okay?" Rue stated out, not sounding too sure of herself. Eesha just stood near the end of the couch, Custer looking at her with piercings eyes, telling her to sit her ass down before he makes her. Mouse reached into his pocket, taking out more Fentanyl and placing them under Rue's pants, touching her weirdly but Rue couldn't do anything about it. "It's gonna cost you 300." Mouse informed her, looking straight towards Fezco with a menacing look in his eyes. Rue just moaned in response, because she didn't know how to feel about Fentanyl and she didn't have that much money.

"Come on. Pay up, little sis." Mouse exclaimed, as Eesha sat back down with an unsteady look in her eyes because she was scared on what was gonna happen to Rue. "I only have two dollars." Rue admitted, literally only having that much amount of money because she usually just got other people to pay for her. "I said 300." Mouse stated, moving his hand down her leg and it neared her private parts. That's when Eesha looked towards Fez, tears in her eyes that were ready to pool because of how fucking terrified she was.

"Where are my pants? I'll just... I'll just give it back." Rue told Mouse, muttering parts of her sentence here and there because of how she couldn't do anything properly. "I got a strict no-return policy." Mouse explained, looking up at Fez again because he was looking down at Rue when she spoke to him. "Yo, Mouse. Let me pay for it, man." Fez announced, not wanting any thing else to happen because he knew what Mouse was gonna do because he was a bad person. "I thought you was too good for Fentanyl?" Mouse questioned, taking the piss out of the situation.

"What is it? Everybody's changing their mother fucking minds on me?" Mouse asked, looking towards Custer, who kept his eyes on Eesha to make sure she didn't move, then Mouse looked back at Fez in annoyance. "Yeah." Custer agreed, chuckling lightly with Mouse as he spoke. "If she can't afford it, she gonna have to find another way of paying me." Mouse suggested, which was lewd and obscene, which made Eesha shiver in disgust. "Straight up." Mouse confirmed, as Rue grumbled stiff under her breath. "Okay." Rue some how agreed, not knowing what was happening at all.

"Yo, man, just let me pay for it. I got the money right here." Fez told Mouse, removing his money of the gun in the couch and standing up to hand over the money to Mouse. "Here." Fez stated, handing over 300 dollars to Mouse which he took without hesitation. "Damn, big brother must love you. It's gonna cost you 600 now, man." Mouse rebutted, counting the money in his hands. "Damn. You gonna do me like that, bruh?" Fez double checked, handing over more money because he knew that if he didn't Rue was in big trouble.

"Yeah, I'm gonna do you like that. Straight up. Get that shit." Mouse continued to talk, taking the money out of Fez's hands and counting it to make sure it all added up to the exact amount. Fez just walked back over to the other couch, plopping himself back down on it. "It's always a pleasure doing business with you." Mouse stated, getting up and walking out the house with Custer behind him. "Go flush that shit down the toilet, and go grab the Narcan, just in case." Fez told his little brother, Ash while he placed the Fentanyl in his hands.

Ash listening, not leaning against the wall any more and walked his way to the bathroom the the kitchen to flush it down the toilet and grab the Narcan. Fez just walked back over to Rue, and pulled the blanket over her to keep her nice and warm, because he didn't want to move her in case she was having a bad reaction or something. "I'm so happy." Rue whispered, as Fez sat down next to her head to make sure she was okay. "I know." Fez whispered back, wishing none of that happened at all.

Fez just sighed before getting up again and taking Rue's phone to call someone to help him with her. "Yeah, look. I'm gonna need a little help with Rue. Yeah, asap." Fez spoke, into the phone as he was on call with Jules and waited to help Rue get home safely. As soon as Rue was helped inside Jules' home, Fez came back to find Eesha still on the chair in the dining room, tears all down her face from how shocked and scared she was. "Come on, let's get to you bed Esh." Fez told her, a hand on her back and one on her arm as she cried more while he helped her to Ash's bed because that's where she always slept.

⌌⊱⇱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰⌍
Author note;
The last part of this part is kinda cute.
And this chapter was the reason I started this book!
⌎⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⇲⊰⌏

And this chapter was the reason I started this book!⌎⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⇲⊰⌏