003, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3.

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3, give me drugs.
Episode 2, Part 1.

⌌⊱⇱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰⌍
Word count; 1397.
Warnings; swearing, talk about drugs.
⌎⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⇲⊰⌏

⌌⊱⇱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰⌍Stand by me, Ben E

⌌⊱⇱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰⌍
Stand by me, Ben E. King

"ꜱᴏ ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴ', ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴ', ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ ʙʏ ᴍᴇ. ᴏʜ, ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ ʙʏ ᴍᴇ
ᴏʜ, ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ, ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ ʙʏ ᴍᴇ, ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ ʙʏ ᴍᴇ."
⌎⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⇲⊰⌏

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

The rest of the week was pretty shit for Eesha since Chris was at college until the weekend, Rue and Jules always hung out and she just chilled most days while texting or calling Ash. "Can I come over later? Kat dragged Roy to the shops and I'm bored as shit." Eesha asked Ash, FaceTiming him as she laid on her bed, holding onto her phone with one hand while the other was under her head. "Yea, want Fez to pick you up?" Ash questioned, a small smile on his face because he really liked Eesha but he didn't know Eesha really liked him.

"It was a Thursday when Ash and Eesha last hung out, so when I had went to Fez's it was a Saturday." Rue explained, remembering how that day had gone even if she didn't want to. "Nah, I'm good. I live near ya' anyways, I'll come round in a minute, Ash." Eesha told him, getting up and rushing to put her shoes on because she wanted to leave before Roy got back due to him annoying her so much. "Okay! See ya." Ash replied, hanging up the phone as his heart started to beat from how he heard his nickname come from her mouth.

Ash never really knew when he started to like Eesha McKay, but he knew that she held a special spot in his heart. He was soft for her, and only her. But Fez, if you include him as well. At first, Eesha felt like a sister but over time it felt like some thing else. Like millions of stars were shooting in his stomach when he saw her or talked to and about her. Ash had always been told not to love some one, by Fez because that's what their grandma always used to say. But Ash knew he couldn't contain these feelings, so he kept them to himself even if Fez secretly knew.

This was because of the way Ash looked at Eesha like she was the only girl left in the world. Evesham felt the same way, having no one to tell this too, as Rue kinda dipped from her for Jules. Eesha didn't know how to describe it but it was a great feeling, one that she wish she could keep but everything dies eventually. A couple of minutes pass by, Eesha rocking up to Ash's house and knocking on the door. Looking up at the camera, Eesha pulled a face with her hands in her pockets because it was getting colder.

Soon enough, Ash came rushing down the stairs, opening the door for her and keeping it open until she walked inside. "Hey, Fez." She stated, seeing him on the couch, smoking a blunt like usual as he watched the tv. "What up?" Fez questioned, sending the teenage girl a soft smile. "Nothing, you?" Eesha continued the conversation, as Ash brought her some water since she didn't bring a water bottle like usual. "Thanks." Eesha muttered, drinking some of it so then she could have some later. "Word. Same here, bruh. Nice to see you." Fez told her, seeing Ash drag her to his room as they usually went there to hang out or went to the park.