006, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6.

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6, I'm sorry,
Episode 3, part 1.

⌌⊱⇱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰⌍
Word count; 2008.
Warnings; swearing, sexual references.
⌎⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⇲⊰⌏

⌌⊱⇱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰⌍Money Trees, Kendrick Lamar

⌌⊱⇱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰⌍
Money Trees, Kendrick Lamar.

"ɪᴛ ɢᴏ ʜᴀʟʟᴇ ʙᴇʀʀʏ ᴏʀ ʜᴀʟʟᴇʟᴜᴊᴀʜ, ᴘɪᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏɪꜱᴏɴ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ
ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ ɢᴏɴ' ʀᴇꜱᴘᴇᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱʜᴏᴏᴛᴇʀ. ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ ꜰʀᴏɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜɴ ʟɪᴠᴇꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ"

⌎⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⇲⊰⌏

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

It was a new day, everyone was at school but Ash cause he never really went, but if he did then Eesha could hang out with him because they were in the same grade. "Do any of you guys know how Bitcoin works?" Kat asked, looking up from her phone as Cassie and BB stopped talking about McKay's relationship with Cas. The whole table went silent, trying to think before Maddie spoke up because Eesha was too tired to explain how it worked. "But you know who probably does?" Maddie told Kat, as the group went back to talking about whatever they wanted to.

Kat and Eesha had ended up at Fezco's store, the earlier of the two wanting to ask them a question while the latter just wanted to hang out with them. "It's a worldwide cryptocurrency and digital payment system." Ash lightly explained, as he sat on the counter while Esh was leaning her head on one of his shoulder. "I literally have no idea what you're talking about." Kat admitted, as Fez was smoking a blunt near by, hoping not to get any smoke into his store for the safety of Kat.

"Well, there's no easier way to explain it." Ash told her, not knowing what else to say because he quite literally explained what it was before. "Look, why don't you just tell us what you're trying to do, and we can tell you how we can help." Fez suggested, not smiling for a couple of seconds to talk before going back to it. "Um.." Kat started off, not comfortable with telling what she was doing to get some money. "Unless it's human trafficking." Ash told her, not wanting to fuck around with that system.

"I don't fuck with human trafficking." Ash expressed, as Eesha nodded her head a little, just  wanting to hang out with Fez and Ash and not to go back to school. "I'm not... human trafficking." Kat confirmed, as Fez took another hit from his blunt. "Yeah, us neither." Fez commented, motioning to himself, Ashtray and Eesha. "Ok, um, I was just wondering if it's like, a good way to anonymously get money online?" Kat questioned, just wanting to get some money from the guys that she having private sessions with online.