Chapter 20: Soobin's Big Secret

Previous Chapter:

Soobin: It's only the start. I'll make sure that every single one of you dies, so there is no trace of you in the future. I'll make sure that the future omegas don't suffer and the future alphas are respectful.

He said, staring directly at furious Yoongi. He smirked at him before leaving with his lover and son to their room.

Author's POV:

Soobin gently laid Jungkook on the bed and lovingly kissed his forehead.

He then turned around and saw his lover sitting on the couch deep in his thoughts.

Soobin sighed before sitting on Yeonjun's lap.

Soobin: What happened, love?

Yeonjun: Love, I have a question. How can it be possible that Jungkook is your brothers' mate when they are his uncles? It has never happened in any species.

Soobin looked at Yeonjun with a poker face for a few minutes before getting up from his lover's lap and laying down beside Jungkook on the bed.

Yeonjun panicked, and he also quickly laid down beside Soobin.

Yeonjun: Love, did I do something wrong?

Soobin shook his head with close eyes.

Yeonjun: I'm sorry, love. I did not know that this was a sensitive topic for you. I...

He was cut off by Soobin's lip's on top of his. Soobin let his lips there for a few seconds before pulling away.

Soobin: I'm just not comfortable sharing this with anyone because it's a deep scar for me, which is left from the past. But you're my lover, so I'm ready to share one of my biggest scar and secret with you. Mr. Kim wasn't my father, and the Kim brothers are not my real brothers.

Soobin said quietly. He then looked at Yeonjun with teary eyes who was looking at him with wide eyes and open mouth.

Soobin chuckled, looking at his cute lover.

⚠️ MENTION OF SEXUAL ASSUALT

Soobin: In the Werewolf world, it's kinda similar to the lion world. Just like lions, alphas also kill and fight for the throne, and the one that wins gets the throne and the death alpha's mate as their mistress. That's what happened to my appa too. My real appa was different from all the other alphas. He didn't believe in omegas being weak or them being used just as a breeding machine. Other alphas in our pack hated him for that, but they couldn't do anything because he was their leader. We were living happily with me, my eomma and my appa, but that was only until I was 6 years old. It was my 6th birthday and I was celebrating it with my parents but everything suddenly turned upside down. One second, I was going to open my gifts, and the next second, I saw my appa fighting with our own pack alphas. My father fought with them a lot, but he couldn't win. He was on the verge of dying when that disgusting alpha raped my eomma in front of me and my appa, trying to show his dominance to my appa. My father died with mental and physical pain. I lost him that day. Me, my eomma, and the omegas in our pack lost our hope. Our pack was the only secure place for omegas, but we knew that with the death of my appa, our pack would be just like the other packs. Even the Kim brothers aren't fully brothers. They are from different mothers. The disgusting Kim has made multiple omegas pregnant, who became his mistress after he would kill their mate.

⚠️ Safe to read

Soobin finished and looked at Yeonjun, who was looking at him with teary eyes.

Yeonjun hugged Soobin tightly and whispered.

Yeonjun: I'm sorry, my love, that you had to go through these hardships. But I promise that I'll make sure that in the future, all alphas are like your father.

Soobin: Jin, Hobi, Namjoon, Jimin, and Taehyung are a little bit like my appa.

Soobin said, staring blankly at the wall.

Before Yeonjun can say anything, Soobin continued.

Soobin: I know that you're gonna say something like, how are they any different from the other monsters? I know that you're gonna say that why didn't they ever try to save you or their own mate? They were manipulated into believing all this bullshit. Even with all the manipulation, they were better than other alphas. They have never ever raised their hands on me or any other omega. They did yell at me or shouted at me to vent their anger, but they never ever hit me or another omega in their whole life. I accept they were a bunch of cowards who couldn't even stand for their own mate, but I can't blame them fully. Take my appa, for example. He tried to defend omegas and give them their rights. What happened to him? He died, didn't he? Even if 5 of them would've stood for the omegas, they are nothing in front of the millions of other alphas. If they tried to bring other alphas to their side too, how many do you think would've stood beside them? Maximum 5 percent. They had no other hope. The only way for bending these alphas into half, you either need many alphas to fight beside you or someone who can fight them all together and that's why moon goddess gave Jungkook as a hope to all omegas.

Yeonjun nodded his head in understandment.

Yeonjun: So, are you gonna forgive them?

Yeonjun asked in confusion.

Soobin: I might forgive the 5 of them, but never yoongi or my past mate. For Jungkook, it is up to him who he'll forgive. I'm gonna respect whatever decision he'll make. But I'm sure he's smart enough to give them their punishment before forgiving them. I'm sure that he's smart enough to give them what they deserve.

Yeonjun smiled at Soobin before nodding his head. Yeonjun kissed his forehead before hugging him and drifting to sleep with his lover.

Unbeknownst to them, a pair of ears were attentively listening to them, and god knows what's going inside his brain.